Player Profiles - DarthJordan

Woot for my friend, Briar! I LOVED reading your answers this morning! You go girl! :woohoo:

Nice Profile - Briar. I think I will change my signature - Day 1 - means I was not born last day on VMK. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nice profile Skater! :thumbsup2

And thanks Loves Disney for these weekly profiles! :teeth:

hmm good time to make fun of adio;)

Adioskater said:
1. Which event did you like the best so far in vmk?

The events that I liked the most so far in VMK was the river ride events. I like being able to just look around and get free stuff!
LIER! his favorite event was the halloween, he loved sitting on line and never finishing the maze

Adioskater said:
2. Which guest room is your favorite?

My favorite room is the new Animal Kingdom Lodge Room. I like to see all of the animals and Everest just looks so cool.
yeah ok :rolleyes:

Adioskater said:
3. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you can buy?

Hmm.... I am not sure. I am not one of those people that are so freaky about clothes.
No skater loves clothes he has every single item in every color....he especially loves the pink shirt.

Adioskater said:
a. What is your favorite costume?

I am liking the new Pirates Costumes that are coming out
No, not true his favorite was the super hero, he always has to be hero :rolleyes:

Adioskater said:
b. What is your favorite non-buyable hat?

I like the stitch hat. It looks like stitch is eating your he add!
nope, he loves the princess hat, because he is a princess, NO DUH!

Adioskater said:
4. What do you like best about vmk?

I like all of the friends I have on vmk. If I didn't have all these friends, where would I be?
He has none.. ;)

Adioskater said:
5. What do you like least about vmk?

I don't like all of the taken, baby and animal things. I also do not like not being able to get into host games.
Yet again not true, his girl is front and he loves the line game... the baby and animal things are true, maybe.

Adioskater said:
6. Where do you like to hang out (land areas in vmk)?

I don't not have a favorite place to hang out. I just like to wander around.
i don't about this one...why does he always wonder around?

Adioskater said:
7. If you could say any words NOT in the vmk dictionary, what word would you want to say?

I would like to say Schmoogle. It is a word me and my friends made up. It is just funny to say!
What is a schmoogle?....maybe i don't want to know..... ***moment***

Adioskater said:
8. What is your favorite Mini Game?

Fireworks by far. I can't take pictures very well, I can't defeat those blidge rats, and My computer crashes on mansion.
No he just hates the mansion game because he always has to start the game he really wants to be pink;)

Adioskater said:
9. What is it that keeps you coming back into vmk?

All of my great Friends!
Still doesn't have any!

Adioskater said:
10. If you could tell everyone on vmk one thing, what would you say?

I would say that VMK is here for fun, but be safe and don't give out any info!
I pity the fool who don't eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and do eight hours of drugs....(yet again what would we do with out snl;) )

<3 yea skater;)

Pay, thank God you did that! lol. When I was posting the profile, I was wicked tempted to *add to* a few of his answers! lol. It was very, VERY difficult not to!! (he makes it so easy!!!!!) However, I simply couldn't and that is why I thank you! LOL :rotfl2:

yeah ok skater whatever... i updated it;)

oh yeah front, now skater is a geeky jerk

Fun profile Skate :) I personally like all of your wondering around.

Oh and Skate, .... :rotfl2:

Great idea Disney, I love reading these.

jeez..your just like the AMs, taking everything so seriously....

no duh we <3 skater!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter