Player Profiles - DarthJordan

disvillain1 said:
psst.... I can still see it! You know you want him! :rotfl:

Oh yes...I think it was that pretty princess hat that put me over the edge.

-- elbows DH to ask if he wants to add anything --

:dance3:

AmberDaze said:
Oh yes...I think it was that pretty princess hat that put me over the edge.

-- elbows DH to ask if he wants to add anything --

:dance3:
Hey wait a minute-- I have a Princess Hat! or... nooooo! I traded it... :guilty:

Not fair-- I could have gotten you! :rotfl:

- skips off to find a princess hat -

Awesome profile, Tampa! :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Hey, LovesDisney - I have a question - could you post the previous profiles here, so people can read back through 'em? I'm kind of sad that once a person's week is up, their profile goes away! (And I'm not just sad about MINE going away - there are terrific profiles of terrific people and I believe there should be a record of 'em!) :)

Maybe you could post the previous profiles after your 'match the answer with the person' contest is over? :)

Thanks everyone! :yay:

And thanks Suzy for taking interest in my profile woo woo!

Lime is right, except, I think it'd be cooler to eventually get all the mounted profiles onto one comment-free thread.. but keeping archive on the first post would be kewl too! :thumbsup2

Great idea Suzy.. thanks again!

ok, hey everyone! Loves Disney won't be on as much becuse of an computer problem...... so i am keep her updated with every thing!

This a response to your question Lime....
Response from Loves Disney (THis is her words, not mine):
Loves Disney said:
I have been thinking of doing that for a while and I started this contest a little over a week ago that incorporated the many profiles. I later planned on having an archived thread. Unfortunately, I can't do that now as I won't be able to get on my computer for a long time. It was currently infected with many awful things. As soon as my computer is back and running, I will certainly do that. I really want others to see the profiles because they are just all too good! I too hate replacing any profile.

Also i am going to take over the profiles for a while....... So check the next post for your weekly Profile! Remember Page 8 post 116!

Oh no!! If Loves Disney lived anywhere near WDW, I'd clean the awful things off her computer for her!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to appologize about the profiles and the profile game I started....but unfortunately haven't completed yet. My computer, as Patchy said, is experiencing several "illnesses" lol. I hope to have it fixed soon, but it looks like it will take a while.

I am able to use the computer of another family member, but won't be on much for vmk or the Dis...I will need this computer for things such as school work lol...lots of writing and research heh.

I really want to archive the profiles, it has been a plan of mine for a little while now. I just never got around to it...see what happens when you procrastinate!? lol. Lesson learned... :blush: lol.

Anyway, I WILL be able to archive all profiles except ElectricLime's..:(

I saved all the profiles to my computer...yes, the currently "dead" computer. However, before this unfortunate event, ElectricLime asked me to send him all the previous profiles. I did and luckily didn't delete the pm's! So, I have the ability to go to my private messages and take the profiles from there. I obviously didn't send ElectricLime his profile lol. And Tampa's, well his is still up there.

However, if ElectricLime saved his profile, I'd be able to create an archive of the past profiles as of right now, including his! :goodvibes

Also, Patchy is being so VERY kind and taking over the profiles until my computer gets fixed! (as I won't be on the Dis much AT ALL!) She has also been keeping me up to date with the virtual world!! lol

I can't get the profile archive up there yet, but when I find some more time, I will try my best. ;)

ElectricLime, I hope you saved your profile 'cause I want to get it up there with the rest!! It was just too awesome. (heh, at least I have "1" of your answers! lol rofl ;) )

Speaking of which, I will try to get the answers to that profile game up when I do the archive.

What a prime time for my computer to go crazy! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter