Player Profiles - DarthJordan

*TrixieBella* said:
Hey Silvrstrfx, your profile is yummy!!

No, it's SuperYummy :)!

Hey Fox, you did great for 1:30 in the morning!! :thumbsup2

Best,

A Days~

This is a really fun idea! Thanks so much for doing it.

I missed Bella's - is it archived anywhere?

Oh and send me thoughts and hugs cuz my husband has had our internet/phone connection down for a day and a half, and now I'm at work, so NO vmk most of the weekend and now I'm at work and can't get any of the baseball stuff :guilty:

wow! what an awesome idea!

oh my goodness fox! you are now more famous than me on the Dis and in vmk!!! lol! and you wanted to saty away.... ;)

We will source a pink pretty princess hat one day, fox! :)

silvrstrfx said:
Ah, there is no escaping the DIS or the all-watching eye! :rotfl:

lol so very very true!

i'm so proud of my little fox... *sniffle* she is so addicted to vmk! :rotfl2:

You know you want to be a Mansion queen, Boom! We fixed you on Pirates, we can fix you on Mansion, too!!! :rotfl:

And taken is so last century ... is this why you're always moving along to the next inanimate object? :lmao:

:hug: <3 you, little bro :p

I was impressed at how well articulated your responses were Maliboomer. Tell, me how and who fixed you regarding Pirates? I could REALLY REALLY use the same fixing. :rotfl2:
I wish i hadn't missed the other profiles. I find them very interesting. You may add me to the list to be "profiled".

I heart DIs ppl. THey are so much fun. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter