Player Profiles - DarthJordan

Awsome first profile :) I hope I'll get drawn someday :) but I still can't wait to learn about other DISers.

great idea. Anytime Renpener gets drawn, I'd gladly answer those questions ;)

OMG i did not think Crazy was that deep of a person he sounds do intellectual in that profile good work to both crazy and front well done you two!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Cool profile, Krazy.
However, if you had said anything bad about VMK's soundtrack, I would of have to give you a superhero mask eye, because my irl friend made a lot of the background music ;).

daviedude said:
OMG i did not think Crazy was that deep of a person he sounds so intellectual in that profile good work to both crazy and front well done you two!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Are you talking about the same crazy here? :rotfl2: Crazy is anything BUT intellectual! rofl jk jk :rotfl:

Loves Disney said:
Are you talking about the same crazy here? :rotfl2: Crazy is anything BUT intellectual! rofl jk jk :rotfl:

Dude:
Thank You intellectual i may be but i am many things that people do not see... like times i can be serious, funny, but it depends on me... lol :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

CL_FrontierSuzy (aka Cat):
HAHAHA very funny... NOT lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Boomer:
and Boomer i would never say stuff bad about the music i think it fits great where it is and it should not change... now if they had main street music in Tomorrowland i would have to change it because it does not fit... lol :lmao: :lmao:

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
intellectual i may be but i am many things that people do not see...

Like I have said before, I have always been able to see how smart you are from posts you make on the dis and comments in vmk lol. Your on-the -moment witty remarks exemplify yourself well. IMHO lol. You are beyond your years crazy lol. But I cannot hold a lie for long so I suppose I should end this post now lol. ;)

Thank you Bella! I enjoyed reading your answers this morning and getting a glimpse into who you really are! princess:

Great idea Front! I really enjoyed the first player profile. :cool1:
Now I finally may get to hear some advice other than "never ever give out your personal information" - blah, blah, blah. Yea! :thumbsup2

Check out Silvrstrfx's profile!!!! Sorry for such a long delay!!

...It hasn't been two weeks...not at all...everyone was just dreaming it has been two weeks since the last profile...this profile is actually very much on time...yeah...that's it!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter