Planning help for next week

Kianasmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My husband and I are taking our 4 yr old daughter for the first time next week. She's very excited, loves princesses!

My questions are:
1. We arrive Tuesday at John Wayne at 1pm. Is there enough time to go to Disney that day? Contemplating a 3 vs 4 day pass. We leave at noon on Saturday.

2. I've made an appt for her at BBB for 10:20 on Wed and lunch at Ariels Grotto at 1pm. We are doing the whole package, is that enough time? Also debating between just doing lunch there on our first day (if we decide to go on Tuesday)

Other plans we made:
Thursday morning - Breakfast with Minnie
Thursday evening- world of Color dinner at Trattoria
Friday lunch - Cafe Orleans
Sat - Breakfast at Pch ( leaving at noon)
Thinking of squeezing in Storytellers or Goofy's Kitchen somewhere for dinner. Maybe our first night??? Is this too much character events?

We are staying at the Fairfield Inn. Taking a private van to/from the airport - $38 to and $30 return.

Any other idea's would be appreciated.
Thank you!!

1, Yes.
2, Yes.

Both the timing will work just fine.

Other plans we made:
Thursday morning - Breakfast with Minnie
Thursday evening- world of Color dinner at Trattoria
Friday lunch - Cafe Orleans
Sat - Breakfast at Pch ( leaving at noon)
Thinking of squeezing in Storytellers or Goofy's Kitchen somewhere for dinner. Maybe our first night??? Is this too much character events?

GK hase characters all day, so it's nice to use that for dinner as it's the only option.

Storytellers is just during breakfast for characters.

If you haven't done it Blue Bayou with a table near the water is nice for the kids to watch the boats go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter