Pirate Party Buffet in Cabanas?

“taco” is the word you want to listen for.

Pirate night buffet takes place after the fireworks.

I've never seen crepes. They usually have tacos and baked potatoes with all the toppings, turkey legs and tons of dessert. They have these Mexican style chicken wraps that I love!

Please tell me those baked potatoes are available for topping yourself and not already topped. That sounds like the wife's best option on the buffet for that night - and she wont eat any meat but fish, and can't eat cheese.

I've never seen crepes. They usually have tacos and baked potatoes with all the toppings, turkey legs and tons of dessert. They have these Mexican style chicken wraps that I love!

There have always been crepes every time we’ve gone there. Can’t tell you if they are good. We only look.

At that point in the night, I am so full from the day that I bring a plate with a few things back to my stateroom but they never actually make it in my mouth haha! Lots of yummy options though, I prefer to go light in the MDR on pirate night (least favorite menu of the cruise, not that the food is not good, just not my favorite) and I prefer the options later in the night at the buffet :)

We never go to the pirate buffet , but whenever they have the potato bar at Cabanas for lunch, you put the toppings on yourself. There's not a ton of toppings. I remember butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon, there may have been 2 or 3 more things.

There have always been crepes when we've gone to the pirate buffet. I would prefer to avoid it because 1) I'm usually still full from dinner, and 2) it can get crowded and chaotic. But my DD loves it, so I go with her. Since we are still full from dinner, we don't go for the tacos or turkey legs, and only get the dessert items.

The fix your own baked potatoes are my favorite thing on the buffet, but I rarely go to the buffet. I am just too tired.

Tacos and crepes on the Fantasy last spring. The food was ok, but suffered from the same problem most of the DCL food has, which is lack of flavor. Since not everyone loves strong or spicy foods, they tend to make everything bland. Even the stuff they tell you is spicey is more mild than Taco Bell's low-heat foods. The pirate buffet is no exception. But, the atmosphere was fun and we made great memories.

I keep hearing about a pirate party buffet in Cabanas on Pirate night? And I keep hearing words like crepe thrown around. Can someone fill me in on this?
There is a buffet but on our last cruise 2 months ago, it wasn't announced or advertised anywhere so I thought it wasn't done anymore. So, even if you don't hear anything, check after fireworks anyway.

If you look at the Daily Navigator under Late Night Snacks, it might be listed there as Cabana's Pirate Buffet from 10:30-11:15PM.

If you look at the Daily Navigator under Late Night Snacks, it might be listed there as Cabana's Pirate Buffet from 10:30-11:15PM.

tumblr_m92yffV20P1qd83pmo1_400.png

Just be prepared for a feeding frenzy to rival those on Shark Week. The way people swarm everything you would think they had been kept below deck running on giant hamster wheels to power the ship and given only minimal bread and water. Insanity better worth skipped IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter