Pirate Party Buffet in Cabanas?

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• DCLPrincess

Gone to the Dark Side
    I've never seen crepes. They usually have tacos and baked potatoes with all the toppings, turkey legs and tons of dessert. They have these Mexican style chicken wraps that I love!

katmigordon

Mouseketeer
    Please tell me those baked potatoes are available for topping yourself and not already topped. That sounds like the wife's best option on the buffet for that night - and she wont eat any meat but fish, and can't eat cheese.

I've never seen crepes. They usually have tacos and baked potatoes with all the toppings, turkey legs and tons of dessert. They have these Mexican style chicken wraps that I love!

Marc D

DIS Veteran
    There have always been crepes every time we’ve gone there. Can’t tell you if they are good. We only look.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Andrew96

Earning My Ears
    At that point in the night, I am so full from the day that I bring a plate with a few things back to my stateroom but they never actually make it in my mouth haha! Lots of yummy options though, I prefer to go light in the MDR on pirate night (least favorite menu of the cruise, not that the food is not good, just not my favorite) and I prefer the options later in the night at the buffet :)

lklgoodman

DIS Veteran
    We never go to the pirate buffet , but whenever they have the potato bar at Cabanas for lunch, you put the toppings on yourself. There's not a ton of toppings. I remember butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon, there may have been 2 or 3 more things.

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
    There have always been crepes when we've gone to the pirate buffet. I would prefer to avoid it because 1) I'm usually still full from dinner, and 2) it can get crowded and chaotic. But my DD loves it, so I go with her. Since we are still full from dinner, we don't go for the tacos or turkey legs, and only get the dessert items.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    The fix your own baked potatoes are my favorite thing on the buffet, but I rarely go to the buffet. I am just too tired.

• brentm77

Mouseketeer
    Tacos and crepes on the Fantasy last spring. The food was ok, but suffered from the same problem most of the DCL food has, which is lack of flavor. Since not everyone loves strong or spicy foods, they tend to make everything bland. Even the stuff they tell you is spicey is more mild than Taco Bell's low-heat foods. The pirate buffet is no exception. But, the atmosphere was fun and we made great memories.

ten822

Mouseketeer
    I keep hearing about a pirate party buffet in Cabanas on Pirate night? And I keep hearing words like crepe thrown around. Can someone fill me in on this?
    There is a buffet but on our last cruise 2 months ago, it wasn't announced or advertised anywhere so I thought it wasn't done anymore. So, even if you don't hear anything, check after fireworks anyway.

StlZNF

Mouseketeer
    If you look at the Daily Navigator under Late Night Snacks, it might be listed there as Cabana's Pirate Buffet from 10:30-11:15PM.

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    Just be prepared for a feeding frenzy to rival those on Shark Week. The way people swarm everything you would think they had been kept below deck running on giant hamster wheels to power the ship and given only minimal bread and water. Insanity better worth skipped IMHO.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES