Pine Island Snorkle Excursion on ST MAARTEN?

I haven't done that excursion, but I've heard that the cattle-herding of an excursion is rather off-putting on this particular excursion. You'd probably be happier doing Dawn Beach on your own.

Thanks, Dave.

How would we do this on our own? Are there taxis all around to take us places like I've heard about in St. Thomas?

I got your link to the cab service in St. Maarten and the prices for 2 people seemed much higher than what we've heard about on St. Thomas.

We've never been to these places, so it's hard to tell.

I did the Pinel Island Excursion in St. Maarten with my husband and 4 yr old daughter. I was not that impressed. Although the beach was pretty, the snorkeling was a dissappointment. The bus ride wasted alot of time and then you got on this horrible little boat to get you to Pinel Island.

However, our excursion to St. John was awesome. We took the snorkeling excursion with the boat LEYLON. This boat is really nice, great ride over to St. John and then you snorkel at Trunk Bay. Would do that again, definitely recommended. You had the option of snorkeling in deep water or they brought you to the beach where you can either snorkel in the cove or just swim. The most beautiful beach I have ever seen is TRUNK BAY.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest