Pending charge WDW Front Desk?

Our credit card has a high limit and I don’t care about the holds. The problem is with the execution. We had our form of payment knocked off of our account when they ran the card on day 5. According to the CM this is a glitch that is happening frequently. Your MB will be declined until you go to the front desk and have them re-enter your credit card into the system.

I think I will still link a CC to my MB, so I can charge at the pool bar or at the water parks, where I don't have my wallet with me, but I'll use the CC directly whenever possible to avoid the multiple holds.

I think I will still link a CC to my MB, so I can charge at the pool bar or at the water parks, where I don't have my wallet with me, but I'll use the CC directly whenever possible to avoid the multiple holds.
That's a good plan if they can fix the problem of de-linking the credit card from your account when they run the holds. We tried to use our MB shortly after we checked in to buy some items at the gift shop and it was declined until we went to the front desk and re-entered our credit card into the system. We always keep a credit card added to my husband's account, and we never had a problem with this happening before. On day 5, when they ran the credit card as they usually do, our form of payment was again knocked off the account and we could not use the MB until we went to the front desk and added it again. We tried to resolve the issue over the phone and were unable to do so. If we had been at a water park, the MB would have simply been declined. As I said earlier in another post, our card has a high limit, and we do not charge much to the room (we use our credit card directly to pay for meals and such) - I believe on day 5 our charges amounted to $105. This can be a problem at the pool or water park if you do not have another form of payment to use.

Last edited:
I am lucky, I have a triple split stay and day 5 is checkout day for every leg of the reservation :)

facebook twitter