PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

We've been away for a month, so the only weekly offers I have are tomatoes and dairy (sour cream/cottage cheese/cream cheese). Okay I get that, we haven't shopped in a month. BUT when I went to save those two offers, there is not button to do so. :headache:

We've been away for a month, so the only weekly offers I have are tomatoes and dairy (sour cream/cottage cheese/cream cheese). Okay I get that, we haven't shopped in a month. BUT when I went to save those two offers, there is not button to do so. :headache:
If you have the app on your phone, you may wish to try swiping left on an offer to see if it allows you to save it that way.

I'm still not able to save any offers either using the app or using a browser. I am peeved because earlier in May I was sent a buy $75, get 20000 points email. They have refused to honour it. Might be time to go strictly cash back credit card from a different bank.

I did get a 20X he points if you spend 75 - which I actually had quite a few things I was needing. So I scored just under 31,000 points spending 80.oo.

This week is spend 90 get 20X the points. I don't think I have another 90.00 in products again...so again I wait. Good thing I have my running list...and I'm NOT in desperate need for anything. I'll have to take a quick look at the flyer to see for sure if there might be a deal for something that we use. Otherwise...we will wait for a lower spend threshold.

I did spend 50,000 points on flowers/veggies for my growing pots. So that was a good use of points I think.

Edited to add...

I just scrolled down farther to see my offers from stupidstore....I got 3....seriously :sad2: wow loblaw are you REALLY that worried about your financial stance that you can't give people more than 3 offers. Rant over So disappointing. No wonder I'm slowly buying more at Giant Tiger.

Lesson learned. The next time I have an issue, there will be no emails, no fill this in for missing points inquiry. I will call the number to have things fixed. (1-844-295-8219) I had an issue this weekend, and one a month ago. After being frustrated with "Reply to this email" that kept bouncing, I called this morning and Surya had both added to my account, and they are there now. 35000 points that would have been lost without that phone call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter