• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I had the gas offer again this week. $10 and get 1000 PC points PLUS if I used my PC MC get another 4000. So I received 5000 PC points on $10 worth of gas. WIN!
I always try to fill up when I have those offers!

I LOVE (insert sarcasm) how AFTER you spend X amount of dollars on a particular item the app gives you an offer for the same amount of money you spent on said item.

2 weeks ago - I needed to restock our sunscreen. I of course ran across the street as we have a shoppers literally across from our backyard and stocked up.

Now today - I see an offer of spend 30.00 on suncare products get 10,000 point :rolleyes2 :furious: Like seriously!!!!!!! Sigh

I always try to fill up when I have those offers!

I LOVE (insert sarcasm) how AFTER you spend X amount of dollars on a particular item the app gives you an offer for the same amount of money you spent on said item.

2 weeks ago - I needed to restock our sunscreen. I of course ran across the street as we have a shoppers literally across from our backyard and stocked up.

Now today - I see an offer of spend 30.00 on suncare products get 10,000 point :rolleyes2 :furious: Like seriously!!!!!!! Sigh
It is frustrating.

I’ve started trying to work the system. If I want to stock up on an item I’ll buy in bulk, I’ll go and make a purchase hoping to draw in an offer. Happens sometimes, other times not.

On a different topic I kinda giggled today.

The person in front of me had a larger purchase did not OC Optimum. I said, ‘You won’t find a card that offers better rewards!’ Her comment was, ‘No. I don’t want anyone tracking me.’

It makes me giggle that people think they are not being tracked in 2023 unless you live 100% off the grid. It’s just a fact of life. I just don’t give them anything worth tracking…unless they want to plan a Disney trip! 😊

I’ve started trying to work the system. If I want to stock up on an item I’ll buy in bulk, I’ll go and make a purchase hoping to draw in an offer. Happens sometimes, other times not.
Great idea!!!!

I would run into the same thing when I was managing in retail and people would have to give a name and phone number to do a return. Sorry - they already would have tracked you as you paid with a CC or debit card :scratchin

I used one of the offers I had been saving for weeks today. It was 2000 points for purchasing Tilda rice but it did not stipulate a size. Well, their 2 serving, 2 minute microwave ones are on sale this week. 2 for $5. The normally are $3.99 at Loblaws.
I went in and purchased 12. Paid $30, received 24000 points back. Works out that I paid .50 per package. I'm good with that.

I used one of the offers I had been saving for weeks today. It was 2000 points for purchasing Tilda rice but it did not stipulate a size. Well, their 2 serving, 2 minute microwave ones are on sale this week. 2 for $5. The normally are $3.99 at Loblaws.
I went in and purchased 12. Paid $30, received 24000 points back. Works out that I paid .50 per package. I'm good with that.
Amazing! I haven't been able to save my offers for months, and what they keep offering me.... .:sad2:

What an amazing score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter