• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Haven't been around here as much lately. Sadly cost of groceries and life is reducing our chances of going back to Disney any time soon. We are planning a road trip closer to home this summer and I was wondering if there are ever PC Optimum offers on gas gift cards. Anyone seen anything like that?

Haven't been around here as much lately. Sadly cost of groceries and life is reducing our chances of going back to Disney any time soon. We are planning a road trip closer to home this summer and I was wondering if there are ever PC Optimum offers on gas gift cards. Anyone seen anything like that?
I have an offer for Esso gas on my PC Optimum app, maybe you might have the same. Make 2 purchases of $40 or more at Esso or Mobil gas stations, get 5,000 PC points. Expires April 26, 2023.

So every year for my nephews birthday we go to the Keg for dinner and just our luck that this week Shoppers Drug Mart has an offer - earn 10,000 points for every $100 gift card. I plan on buying a couple since it isn't cheap for 9 people to eat at the Keg. Bonus for me.

So every year for my nephews birthday we go to the Keg for dinner and just our luck that this week Shoppers Drug Mart has an offer - earn 10,000 points for every $100 gift card. I plan on buying a couple since it isn't cheap for 9 people to eat at the Keg. Bonus for me.
Thank you for sharing! I think I will get several as well, for upcoming celebrations and to gift. Be sure to save a copy of the offer to follow up later, Shoppers Dm doesn’t post the points to your account right away, and a few times they didn’t even post the points to my account at all.

Thank you for sharing! I think I will get several as well, for upcoming celebrations and to gift. Be sure to save a copy of the offer to follow up later, Shoppers Dm doesn’t post the points to your account right away, and a few times they didn’t even post the points to my account at all.
Thanks I have saved a copy as I sent it to my sister so she could buy some as well.

I find that if I neglect to save at least one offer - even if it's 💩 - then I only get a max of 5 even WORSE offers. If I save one then POOF I get many more that *generally* are decent

I find that if I neglect to save at least one offer - even if it's 💩 - then I only get a max of 5 even WORSE offers. If I save one then POOF I get many more that *generally* are decent
Same! You know it's bad when you use a few of the rare minutes you have Wi-Fi on a Disney cruise to save an offer or 2! LOL - We stopped at a Starbucks in Cozumel and there I was, saving an offer purely so that when we got home later that week I wouldn't have a bunch of nasty ones!

I love this group! I am a big fan of PC Express and we are PC Optimum Insiders. I am kicking myself for not saving my offers in the past but I just did it now and will be checking in regularly going forward :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter