Part of an e-mail I rec'd today from AAA/Hard Rock Hotel

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Hard Rock Hotel is now open at Universal Orlando! If you're looking for the most convenient, innovative and exciting Orlando hotel at a great value, look no further than the new Hard Rock Hotel® on-site at Universal Orlando.
The Hard Rock Hotel offers AAA members savings of up to $85 per night with rates as low as $149 through May 31, 2001. The hotel contains rock and
roll memorabilia, a sand beach pool with underwater stereo and interactive fountains, the Palm Restaurant, the Sunset Grill and more! And, best of all, you're literally steps from Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and the CityWalk entertainment complex!

Get the best deal on Universal Orlando tickets at AAA! AAA offers you huge discounts when you purchase your Universal Orlando tickets in advance
through AAA. AAA offers one, two, and three day passes for Universal Orlando. In fact, a family of four could save over $50 by purchasing tickets in advance.* To purchase discounted tickets to Universal, or many other theme parks including Anheuser Busch and Six Flags theme parks, visit
your local AAA office or www.aaa.com. *Savings based on purchase of 2 adult & 2 child two- day passes.

AK : Lions, Tiggers & Bears! Oh My!

Thanks for the info! If you have an Entertainment book, the rate is as low as $117.50 for a garden view room.

Thats right! Were booked for 117.00. They also have an introductory rate I cant remember but I think its around 149.00. I booked 2 months ago but there all worth checking out.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest