Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

firebug83

Earning My Ears
I emailed 'Bernard' from Bernard's Tours yesterday to enquire about a private tour and what the rate might be. I will let you know what he comes back with, if anyone is interested.

looks like a good one, let me know what you find out

katzs13

For the love of Disney
We are flying out at 6:00am on the 14th but starting the vacation on the 13th does that count?:goodvibes

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
looks like a good one, let me know what you find out

Had an email response from Bernard. There is no discount on the $40 per person rate for kids (although under 3s are free). A private tour would be $350 for 1-6 people or $50 per person for 7 or more people.

We are flying out at 6:00am on the 14th but starting the vacation on the 13th does that count?:goodvibes

You win :thumbsup2

ThinkTink91

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm Cassie, Char's (tow-mater-1) favourite daughter. I just booked the cruise last week. Now I can join in with all the excitement!

njprincess

I thought I should give you warning. We're taking
Hi everyone! I'm Cassie, Char's (tow-mater-1) favourite daughter. I just booked the cruise last week. Now I can join in with all the excitement!

Welcome Cassie! :welcome:

I'm Kathy traveling with my brother Frank and my Mom & Dad, Fran & Ralph.

I'm sure your mother has already warned you to 'Beware of Dawg' :lmao::lmao:

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>

Hey Cassie, welcome aboard. Have you picked a smoothie flavour yet?

cntkg1

<b><font color=blue>Runs with Scissors!!<br><font

It sure does count Misty! :thumbsup2 We are counting the day before we leave too since we're both off of work that day too. ;)

Hiya Cassie! :wave: WELCOME!!
I'm Nancy and cruising with Hubby Chuck (Charlie Tuna). Will we see you at mnsshp on the 20th too? :flower3:

ThinkTink91

Earning My Ears
Welcome Cassie! :welcome:

I'm Kathy traveling with my brother Frank and my Mom & Dad, Fran & Ralph.

I'm sure your mother has already warned you to 'Beware of Dawg' :lmao::lmao:
Hi Kathy. I've heard stories about Dawg. :P

Hey Cassie, welcome aboard. Have you picked a smoothie flavour yet?
I love strawberry smoothies.

I'm Nancy and cruising with Hubby Chuck (Charlie Tuna). Will we see you at mnsshp on the 20th too? :flower3:

Hi Nancy. I'm flying in with my Aunt (Tink&Grumpy) on the 21st so I won't be there.

Dyerneeds

chics dig the scar

welcome Cassie!! LOVE THE NAME!!:thumbsup2 (thats our daughters name:cutie:)

despite what the girls around here may tell you...i'm really a nice guy.:cool2::rolleyes1

Dyerneeds

chics dig the scar

but who's going to continue the countdown when you leave?? sorry, you'll just have to delay your flight a week or so..

ThinkTink91

Earning My Ears
good ones i'm sure.:rolleyes1popcorn::;);)

I remember there was something about you changing my moms name to Muffy. and that you have started planning a calender of the female cruisers. I think that was you anyways. My mom would have to confirm as I wasn't completely listening. :P

mdwoodman

Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

Achray

Earning My Ears

Hi Cassie,
Welcome to the boards. Glad there is another from Ontario. I am Achray (Pat) and DH is Admiralkirk (Bill). Please share any info on Dawg with a newby. This is our first cruise with this bunch so any insight would be welcome.:)

tow-mater-1

DIS Veteran

Hi honey bun:hug:
I remember there was something about you changing my moms name to Muffy. and that you have started planning a calender of the female cruisers. I think that was you anyways. My mom would have to confirm as I wasn't completely listening. :P

Technically it was Nancy that started the Muffy name but Dawg just ran with it.

So I have it in writing that you don't completely listen to me... so I have something to refer to when you say "you never told me":rolleyes:

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!