Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

Ok, I figure I may as well post this before Mike does. Yes, I thought I'd give pole dancing a try. :lmao::lmao:

DSC07568.jpg

This one's for Char & Nate. :)

DSC07559.jpg

A few random pics...

DSC07346.jpg

DSC07449.jpg

5 am...watching The Magic come in. popcorn:::cloud9:

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07387.jpg

DSC07397.jpg

DSC07455.jpg

Loving your pictures!
Glad you all had a great time!
When are you sailing again?

If y'all don't mind me asking. For those who participated in the FE and got the passports, how many used them for character autographs? Our daughter filled up two of ours with autographs. Many of the characters and/or character handlers mentioned they had seen lots of guests with the passports as autograph books and were wondering where we had gotten them. Made me feel kinda giddy hearing that people were actually using them!

As for all the FE gifts we received, we're still sorting through them all. We're being kind of slow unpacking after the cruise and dragging the whole process out. We give our daughter another of her FE gifts every other day or so to help extend the joy of the cruise. Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful gifts!

I tried to find everybody but everybody kept running away because they were afraid I would make their vacation time go even faster than it already does. Due to my countdown of times.:rotfl:

I kept trying to go to the meets but I was always either too late or in the wrong place. :confused3

I feel bad not being able see any of you.

Is there anybody going on the 10-27-2012 fantasy or the 11-3-2011time fantasy cruises? We are going to do the back2 back in the new ship.

We haven't booked anything yet but that is usually about the one week of the year that we can take seven days off in a row. If we end up on the same cruise we will let you know. We just need to get a group together for karaoke! LOL!!!!!:rotfl2:

On a totally unrelated note, today I did my eight week blood donation and the guy who drew my blood was at the park and watched the Magic sail out on the day we were sailed away (Oct 22). Small world.

If y'all don't mind me asking. For those who participated in the FE and got the passports, how many used them for character autographs? Our daughter filled up two of ours with autographs. Many of the characters and/or character handlers mentioned they had seen lots of guests with the passports as autograph books and were wondering where we had gotten them. Made me feel kinda giddy hearing that people were actually using them!
As for all the FE gifts we received, we're still sorting through them all. We're being kind of slow unpacking after the cruise and dragging the whole process out. We give our daughter another of her FE gifts every other day or so to help extend the joy of the cruise. Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful gifts!

We used the passports at the Character Breakfast.

Finished trip summary this weekend. Downloadable PDF available in '10/2011' link in siggy. File labeled '201110A_tripsumm02'.:goodvibes

Finished trip summary this weekend. Downloadable PDF available in '10/2011' link in siggy. File labeled '201110A_tripsumm02'.:goodvibes

great stuff Wendy!:thumbsup2
i finally got around to starting our report under the Dis trip report section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter