Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

Great idea and great execution Robb!

We still have so far to go! Need to finish our FE Gifts, pack, and most important finish up some costuming. Maybe tonight we can accelerate our progress!

Thanks everyone! It was fun and easy to do. Maddie had a great time making and gluing her own tote. I really wanted to post this up to show that you can still have a decent FE hanger even if you don't have a lot of time or a lot of artsy-crafty skill. Our family has next-to-no skill in that department, and we were able to pull this off in one evening. Another neat thing about it is that we can use the hanger (without the totes) on other trips for hanging things on the back of doors. So it can pull double duty!

Can't wait to put this on display in less than three weeks. We're getting so excited!

Don't forget to pack your binos for stargazing, everyone!

Robb very creative and very cute, glad Maddie had fun.

For those of you that are doing FE's for the first time, remember your zip ties to secure it to your fish so they won't have a chance to disappear. I can bring a few if you don't have any and pass them out if you need one.

Robb very creative and very cute, glad Maddie had fun.

For those of you that are doing FE's for the first time, remember your zip ties to secure it to your fish so they won't have a chance to disappear. I can bring a few if you don't have any and pass them out if you need one.

That is a VERY good tip and one I had not heard before. I'm glad you mentioned it, too, because I had not thought about how our hanger would attach to the FE hook. I will definitely need to remember to pack zip ties. Thanks!

Well, our party have gone ahead and booked Bernard's Tours for St Maarten. With any luck, we might be on the same tour as some of our fellow cruisers :thumbsup2

Well no I didn't listen that time cause it had to do with the cruise and I wasn't going so I would listen to the first part then space out. When I say you never told me it's because you never told me.

Think I have heard this somewhere before.:confused3 . Was it from the 25 yr old or the 23 or the 20 or was it the 18 yr old. Come to think of it, it was probably from all of them at one time or another. Glad to see I am not alone.:rotfl:

The results are in! The Bushwacker Challenge is complete and (now that I've recovered :scared1: ) I can announce the winning recipe.

First, in the spirit of full disclosure, I don't do coconut in any form. Since all three recipes that I experimented with called for coconut in one form or another (creme of coconut, pina colada mix - 1 part pineapple/2 parts coconut, or coconut rum) I left out the coconut part in each (but not the pineapple or rum parts).

So, straight from Paradise Point in St. Thomas, here's the winning recipe:

2 oz. coconut rum (here's where I varied the recipe and used Mount Gay Eclipse Silver rum instead)
6 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
4 oz. Amaretto
4 oz. Kahlua
2 oz. vodka

Stir and pour over ~4 cups ice in a blender and blend until it's like a smoothie :stir:
(optional) Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg

Serves 4 - enjoy! :drinking1

We have only...

bee1.gif
bee7.gif

More DAYS until we are cruising.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Think I have heard this somewhere before.:confused3 . Was it from the 25 yr old or the 23 or the 20 or was it the 18 yr old. Come to think of it, it was probably from all of them at one time or another. Glad to see I am not alone.:rotfl:

No your definitely not alone. My mom thinks shes told me stuff that she really hasn't a lot! :laughing:

No your definitely not alone. My mom thinks shes told me stuff that she really hasn't a lot! :laughing:

Give us moms a break! It is hard enough keeping our own life on track, then we have to micro-manage each of our kids lives too. Pretty soon, they all start to blurr together.

The results are in! The Bushwacker Challenge is complete and (now that I've recovered :scared1: ) I can announce the winning recipe.

First, in the spirit of full disclosure, I don't do coconut in any form. Since all three recipes that I experimented with called for coconut in one form or another (creme of coconut, pina colada mix - 1 part pineapple/2 parts coconut, or coconut rum) I left out the coconut part in each (but not the pineapple or rum parts).

So, straight from Paradise Point in St. Thomas, here's the winning recipe:

2 oz. coconut rum (here's where I varied the recipe and used Mount Gay Eclipse Silver rum instead)
6 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
4 oz. Amaretto
4 oz. Kahlua
2 oz. vodka

Stir and pour over ~4 cups ice in a blender and blend until it's like a smoothie :stir:
(optional) Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg

Serves 4 - enjoy! :drinking1

I like your substitution since I don't like the taste of coconut but I love the taste of Mount Gay rum :thumbsup2

This looks like it would make for a nasty hangover :faint:

Morning Parleyers!!
after a week of rain in ohio, we'll be having sunshine and 70's for the next 5 days or so!!:woohoo::yay::beach:

time to work on that precruise tan!:thumbsup2

Morning Parleyers!!
after a week of rain in ohio, we'll be having sunshine and 70's for the next 5 days or so!!:woohoo::yay::beach:

We had the rain up here too. Calling for sun for this Thanksgiving weekend. Pre-cruise tan will have to wait. Yard work and packing to be done first.

Morning Parleyers!!

:sad2: Tryin' to get my goat, Mike? :sad2:

:hug:

I like your substitution since I don't like the taste of coconut but I love the taste of Mount Gay rum :thumbsup2

This looks like it would make for a nasty hangover :faint:

That is why you just keep having another one!:):thumbsup2

Bushwhacker at Paradise Point is a nice thought on this Wednesday!

Morning Parleyers!!

We have rain today, and no need to work on that precruise tan, I live in CA! (plus I'll tan on my DREAM cruise in 10 days!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter