Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

We have only...

check2.gif
check0.gif

More DAYS until we sail on the Disney Magic

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Sometimes peoples expectations are so high that even disney couldnt meet them. Lets face it we pay a premium to vacation with disney. Except for a few isolated issues over many vacations service has been great. You can't dwell on the small stuff you have to look at the big picture.

Watching our kids grow up with disney vacations priceless! For those of you cruising with young ones enjoy every minute (don't dwell on the isolated lapses in service). They will be grown before you know it.

My son (18) and daughter (15) talk often about out vacations. Thats what its about...... memories! :)

DITTO!!!!!!

robin and i woke up to watch!!:3dglasses very exciting!!!:wizard:

Don't forget our webcam date on the 15th!! :thumbsup2

:yay::woohoo:

you still doing the Dream before the Parley cruise?? if so give Karen Mouse a hug from us!!:flower3:

Thats funny because she wants me to send a great big hug to Mike, Robin, Nancy and Chuck. She will miss bumping into you guys on the ship. :hug: :flower3:

:grouphug:

It 's the Magic in port right? Or did I miss the Dream and Magic both being in port? With it being WDW 40th today wasn't sure

Thats funny because she wants me to send a great big hug to Mike, Robin, Nancy and Chuck. She will miss bumping into you guys on the ship. :hug: :flower3:

:grouphug:

Awwwww, and right back at her! :grouphug:

Hi Guys, we have a load of cadburys creme eggs we are thinking of bringing along. Just wondered if any of our American friends like them?

No way.....how come you've got them. It's too early for Easter 2012 or have the shops got them in already :scared1::scared1:

i was reading back and saw that quite a few havnt seen it..hmm, i supposed not everyones seen "Its a Wonderful Life" either.popcorn::

movie time on deck 10 i guess. right after the ladies pillowfight competition.:cloud9:

That was Rick's favourite Chrismas movie Dawg. :littleangel::flower3::santa:

You know the PC cruise we were on in 08 had it's moments with teens but it wasn't the cruise itself that made it great, it was the people we spent time with. That's with all the cruises we have been on, the people not the cruise or the destinations.

I can't agree with you more Beckster.....I know I made some life-long friends on that ship. :lovestruc:lovestruc:hug:

Whoopsie.:confused3

Silly me, the ship that sailed into port this morning was the Magic.:cool1:not the Dream. I didn't have my coffee yet.pirate:

When we are watching our movie in the port terminal this trip we think we will bring Young Frankenstein!:rotfl:

Counting the days.:banana:

No way.....how come you've got them. It's too early for Easter 2012 or have the shops got them in already :scared1::scared1:

Tony and Theresa's daughter, Maddie, used to work for Cadburys :thumbsup2 I still have half of a mahoosive Cadburys Dairy Milk courtesy of the lovely Maddie :love:

I emailed 'Bernard' from Bernard's Tours yesterday to enquire about a private tour and what the rate might be. I will let you know what he comes back with, if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter