Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

I emailed 'Bernard' from Bernard's Tours yesterday to enquire about a private tour and what the rate might be. I will let you know what he comes back with, if anyone is interested.

looks like a good one, let me know what you find out

We are flying out at 6:00am on the 14th but starting the vacation on the 13th does that count?:goodvibes

looks like a good one, let me know what you find out

Had an email response from Bernard. There is no discount on the $40 per person rate for kids (although under 3s are free). A private tour would be $350 for 1-6 people or $50 per person for 7 or more people.

We are flying out at 6:00am on the 14th but starting the vacation on the 13th does that count?:goodvibes

You win :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I'm Cassie, Char's (tow-mater-1) favourite daughter. I just booked the cruise last week. Now I can join in with all the excitement!

Hi everyone! I'm Cassie, Char's (tow-mater-1) favourite daughter. I just booked the cruise last week. Now I can join in with all the excitement!

Welcome Cassie! :welcome:

I'm Kathy traveling with my brother Frank and my Mom & Dad, Fran & Ralph.

I'm sure your mother has already warned you to 'Beware of Dawg' :lmao::lmao:

Hey Cassie, welcome aboard. Have you picked a smoothie flavour yet?

It sure does count Misty! :thumbsup2 We are counting the day before we leave too since we're both off of work that day too. ;)

Hiya Cassie! :wave: WELCOME!!
I'm Nancy and cruising with Hubby Chuck (Charlie Tuna). Will we see you at mnsshp on the 20th too? :flower3:

Welcome Cassie! :welcome:

I'm Kathy traveling with my brother Frank and my Mom & Dad, Fran & Ralph.

I'm sure your mother has already warned you to 'Beware of Dawg' :lmao::lmao:
Hi Kathy. I've heard stories about Dawg. :P

Hey Cassie, welcome aboard. Have you picked a smoothie flavour yet?
I love strawberry smoothies.

I'm Nancy and cruising with Hubby Chuck (Charlie Tuna). Will we see you at mnsshp on the 20th too? :flower3:

Hi Nancy. I'm flying in with my Aunt (Tink&Grumpy) on the 21st so I won't be there.

welcome Cassie!! LOVE THE NAME!!:thumbsup2 (thats our daughters name:cutie:)

despite what the girls around here may tell you...i'm really a nice guy.:cool2::rolleyes1

but who's going to continue the countdown when you leave?? sorry, you'll just have to delay your flight a week or so..

good ones i'm sure.:rolleyes1popcorn::;);)

I remember there was something about you changing my moms name to Muffy. and that you have started planning a calender of the female cruisers. I think that was you anyways. My mom would have to confirm as I wasn't completely listening. :P

Hi Cassie,
Welcome to the boards. Glad there is another from Ontario. I am Achray (Pat) and DH is Admiralkirk (Bill). Please share any info on Dawg with a newby. This is our first cruise with this bunch so any insight would be welcome.:)

Hi honey bun:hug:
I remember there was something about you changing my moms name to Muffy. and that you have started planning a calender of the female cruisers. I think that was you anyways. My mom would have to confirm as I wasn't completely listening. :P

Technically it was Nancy that started the Muffy name but Dawg just ran with it.

So I have it in writing that you don't completely listen to me... so I have something to refer to when you say "you never told me":rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts