Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the codes to link the parksavers tickets to MDE. I have tickets for two adults and a child. Is there a way to tell which of the ticket codes is the child ticket?

Can you upgrade a 5 day parkhopper with waterparks to a Gold annual pass? I assume that if you have used any of the waterpark days you can't, but what if the ticket is totally unused?

Ordered my ParkSavers this past Sat. night and got the voucher numbers on Tuesday. They are linked in my MDE and all looks good. :)

Got my ticket codes from Boardwalk for the buy four, get three PH tix. The email comes from BT but is marked with the Disney and Expedia logos. Was able to go onto MDE and link the tickets with no problems at all. :cloud9:

I got the codes to link the parksavers tickets to MDE. I have tickets for two adults and a child. Is there a way to tell which of the ticket codes is the child ticket?

When you are linking the tickets, it will tell you what each ticket is so you can assign it to the correct person.

I also just purchased another ticket today. :) So happy about the savings. I will be upgrading these in Oct. to DVC AP's.

Yup. Per ticket, to add the two days, each, plus 6.5% tax ($21.30, each.)

Robo, please refresh my memory. If I buy this ticket and assign it to my DH for a trip in 2017, if he should decide not to go, can the unused ticket be reassigned to another family member?

I'll have to talk to DH about getting these tickets for our May trip. It's too good of a deal to pass up, especially since we plan on going for 6 or 7 days.

FYI Boardwalk ticketing actually has 7 day PH for $379 and change, which is $10 cheaper than I paid last Saturday to Parksavers.

FYI Boardwalk ticketing actually has 7 day PH for $379 and change, which is $10 cheaper than I paid last Saturday to Parksavers.
I think I'm going to break down and buy one from BT. A don't even need it right now. I only buy these tickets to upgrade to APs later. I do fear that WDW will change their ticketing types (like they did when they switched to MYW tickets about 10 years ago) and not allow upgrades to a new type of ticket.

Looks like BWT raised their price a few $ this week. Still cheaper than PS though.

Looks like BWT raised their price a few $ this week. Still cheaper than PS though.
I read on a post that there's a code on touring plans that you can use to still get the $379 price but yes I heard $383 or $385 without code this week.

I read on a post that there's a code on touring plans that you can use to still get the $379 price but yes I heard $383 or $385 without code this week.

Can you tell me where that code is on touring plans? I can't seem to find it, and an $18 savings (3 tickets), is $18, right?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter