Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read this whole thread so this might be a non sequitur, but I bought 5 day tickets to Disneyland through Parksavers and when I got the park they didn't work! None of the confirmation numbers nor my name or phone number worked to find the reservation. I called Expedia first because that was what was on my ticket printout; they'd never heard of me. I finally found a number for Parksavers and the issue was resolved in under 60 seconds. They emailed me a new valid ticket instantly. Apparently Expedia the middleman was not holding up their end of the deal. I don't know what the problem was.

I have to say that Disney was soooo nice about the whole thing even though they had nothing to do with it. I was tired from traveling, hot, and starving and not handling the Expedia call well. The CM gave me a one day park hopper and $20 food voucher so that I could go in the park, regroup, eat and hydrate before calling Parksavers. Yay Disney!

Had you linked them to your MDE account?

I just got this response from Boardwalk Ticketing:

We're working out some problems with Expedia right now but hopefully we'll be back up soon! All of our tickets will work just fine, they've been processed through Disney's system and cannot be undone! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Seems like they are still lowest on 7 day hoppers - correct? I really don't need the hopper but the cheapest 7 day ticket I'm finding is only $10 less than the hopper. $10 seems worth the freedom to hop. Anyone finding better deals?

Seems like they are still lowest on 7 day hoppers - correct? I really don't need the hopper but the cheapest 7 day ticket I'm finding is only $10 less than the hopper. $10 seems worth the freedom to hop. Anyone finding better deals?
Merging you to the Parksavers Discount thread. :)

They have some pretty high discounts and I just want to make sure that the tickets are valid. Has anyone used this site for tickets?

I just got this response from Boardwalk Ticketing:

We're working out some problems with Expedia right now but hopefully we'll be back up soon! All of our tickets will work just fine, they've been processed through Disney's system and cannot be undone! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Good to know! We bought our tickets through BWT and have them linked to our MDE account so I was hoping we were all set. But this just set my mind at ease a little more. :thanks:

So on their site it asks for a redemption date but the latest date it offers is 12/31/16. My vacation is not until June/17. They said I could attach to my Disney account and change the date. Has anyone done this? I want to make sure if I buy these tickets I can use them

So on their site it asks for a redemption date but the latest date it offers is 12/31/16. My vacation is not until June/17. They said I could attach to my Disney account and change the date. Has anyone done this? I want to make sure if I buy these tickets I can use them

They just need you to enter a date to be sure you don't need them like TOMORROW so just put Dec. 31s.... Also, their calendar in the system isn't updated beyond Dec. 31st yet. Call them if you want. They're very nice. I ordered 3 of the 7-day hoppers. DH and I will activate ours in Sept and upgrade to Gold AP's. DS isn't going with us until January. We'll decide then if we're upgrading him to an AP or not (he's in college so can't always come with us).

My parents ordered through here. Haven't used the tix, but they are loaded to their account.

Am I understanding this correctly? If we purchase from either Parksavers or Boardwalk and link codes to MDE, our Magic Bands will serve as our tickets right away? No need to go to the ticket office and exchange vouchers for tickets?

Am I understanding this correctly? If we purchase from either Parksavers or Boardwalk and link codes to MDE, our Magic Bands will serve as our tickets right away? No need to go to the ticket office and exchange vouchers for tickets?
Your MagicBands will serve as the link to your tickets that are linked to your MDE account. No need to stop and get plastic tickets.

FYI: Boardwalk Ticketing has suspended service. Tickets aren't available through them.

Looks like they have pretty good deals on tickets. Does anyone know if they code as travel for credit card purchases like UT does so that they can be purchased erased with cards like Venture?

I just purchased 3 of the 7 day hoppers from Parksavers.com. We usually buy through UCT but I couldn't pass up this deal! Anyone know if you can call Disney and upgrade one of the 7 day tickets to an AP over the phone?
TIA!

I just purchased 3 of the 7 day hoppers from Parksavers.com. We usually buy through UCT but I couldn't pass up this deal! Anyone know if you can call Disney and upgrade one of the 7 day tickets to an AP over the phone?
TIA!

I don't know about over the phone upgrades, but from what I've read, you need to use a day of the ticket before you upgrade, or they will just ugrade you from purchase price and not from ticket value.

TIA!
Here is the most current Parksavers thread with accurate upgrade info:
ParkSavers...My Experience

Closing this thread rather than merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter