Parksavers Discount :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is an actual code. On the touring plans page where you do the search to get the best pricing, it will give the Boardwalking pricing and say something to the effect of thanks for being a touring plans customer. Follow the link from that.

Can you tell me where that code is on touring plans? I can't seem to find it, and an $18 savings (3 tickets), is $18, right?

Thanks,
I guess the poster was seeing the non-updated version of Touringplans ticket calculator and see the old price 378.98... They have now been updated... It is showing the new price the same as you direct access it on Broadwalk ticketing. This also happens when they removed the discounted ticket a few weeks ago... I still could search the 379.98 for 7 days hopper when there is none on the actual website.

I guess the poster was seeing the non-updated version of Touringplans ticket calculator and see the old price 378.98... They have now been updated... It is showing the new price the same as you direct access it on Broadwalk ticketing. This also happens when they removed the discounted ticket a few weeks ago... I still could search the 379.98 for 7 days hopper when there is none on the actual website.
Thanks for clearing that up!

I bought a 7 day Parker hopper for my son from boardwalk ticketing at the $385 price on Tuesday. I received the email with the tickets on Wednesday and should be getting the codes to link it to MDE today, hopefully. I just went to their website to see if the prices have gone up yet and got a message it's down for maintenance - possibly updating prices. I checked the prices on parksavers and they went up a $5 for the same ticket. Not a huge jump but I'm glad I got my tickets already.

I did buy my tickets last weekend and received the email with my codes. I linked them to MDE today with no problems.

Now I just have to get them prioritized when I get there in December.

Boardwalk ticketing site has been down for 2 days. Their facebook page has a comment about them closing up shop??

Over on TP they said something about boardwalks ticket supply being cut off by Disney? Hoping this doesn't affect the tickets I bought for November.

I wonder if the owner of boardwalk ticketing is shifting back into Park Savers. He used to be a part of park savers but his partner wanted a different direction. I wondering if they sorted out those issues and are combining back all into one?

I bought from boardwalk and they are in my account. Not too worried about it as they show in my account and will use with my magic bands.

Where are people seeing notices about closing? I don't see anything on their FB page...

Oh, I see something in user comments. I called Parksavers (who someone said told them they are helping BT out during the transition) but no one answers there. If we bought tix and linked them, are they still valid? I'm trying to call WDW to confirm, but I'm on hold.

Last edited:
Well that sucks! I hope I get my codes . . . I do have the document to print to pick up tickets, does anyone know if I can call Disney with this and get the codes to link to MDE?

Well that sucks! I hope I get my codes . . . I do have the document to print to pick up tickets, does anyone know if I can call Disney with this and get the codes to link to MDE?
I would assume you have your vouchers and they are linked to your account, you are more than fine.

Where are people seeing notices about closing? I don't see anything on their FB page...

Oh, I see something in user comments. I called Parksavers (who someone said told them they are helping BT out during the transition) but no one answers there. If we bought tix and linked them, are they still valid? I'm trying to call WDW to confirm, but I'm on hold.
Are you still on hold?

I emailed boardwalk ticketing and they emailed me back really quick. I also received the email with the code to link to MDE about the same time. They did say in their email they are resolving an issue with Expedia and website should be back up whenever they get the problems resolved.

I emailed boardwalk ticketing and they emailed me back really quick. I also received the email with the code to link to MDE about the same time. They did say in their email they are resolving an issue with Expedia and website should be back up whenever they get the problems resolved.

I didn't read this whole thread so this might be a non sequitur, but I bought 5 day tickets to Disneyland through Parksavers and when I got the park they didn't work! None of the confirmation numbers nor my name or phone number worked to find the reservation. I called Expedia first because that was what was on my ticket printout; they'd never heard of me. I finally found a number for Parksavers and the issue was resolved in under 60 seconds. They emailed me a new valid ticket instantly. Apparently Expedia the middleman was not holding up their end of the deal. I don't know what the problem was.

I have to say that Disney was soooo nice about the whole thing even though they had nothing to do with it. I was tired from traveling, hot, and starving and not handling the Expedia call well. The CM gave me a one day park hopper and $20 food voucher so that I could go in the park, regroup, eat and hydrate before calling Parksavers. Yay Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter