Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

astrostan is correct. The Legend of the Lion King was previewed in the Studios for about 3-4 months to gauge audience opinion before the decision was made to make it a permanent show and move it to the MK. It wasnt even really heavily advertised. They had CMs approach guests to ask if they would like to see a new show. Audiences were pretty small in size. DW and I were fortunate enough to see it during this time.

Here's a roaring AAQ to astrostan...

Bumping. I thought I just wasn't getting my updates on this one -- now I see it's just been sitting for a week! :eek:

Somebody in the know must have an AAQ card they can use to get us going again.

Thanks ryley26, I'll give it a whirl.

Where in the World are you peacefully minding your own business, only to discover a giant tearing up the joint?

I cant remember the exact name, but I think it is Sir Mickeys? The shop in FantasyLand across from Tinkerbells Treasures?

It absolutely is Sir Mickey's. (Thanks to a great recent photo reminder from bradk) :thumbsup2

An AAQ card to Mickey Maniac, complete w/ limited time bonus offer of three magic beans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter