Parkhopper's Pin Parties

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Just going to repost this again under my own heading so I can keep track of it on the new board.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my initial post asking about possible dates for a pin meet. After reviewing the responses I found that while there are some who said that either date would work for them there were plenty of people who could make one but not the other. Not wanting anyone to feel that the hands of fate were working against them I have decided to hold meets on both dates.

Parkhopper's Pin Party #1 will be June 10, 2001

Parkhopper's Pin Party #2 will be July 22, 2001

Everyone is welcome to attend either, both, or neither whatever your preference may be. I think we can have a lot of fun. The meets will be held in Rockville Maryland and we will provide directions, meet times, and more details as we get a little closer to the dates.

Thanks, and I hope to see a bunch of you there!

Vince,
I am planning on attending the June meet as of now. Here's hoping!
Sue Ellen

Darn, I just looked at the June date and I won't be able to make it as we had to reschedule our May DE/MD/PA/VA Disney Club meeting that date. But hope to make it in July!

I will be there for the June Meet...

Hi, Vince!

We will all make it for the June date (me, DH, 2 DSs, DD). Need to know the start time so I can make sure not to conflict DD's birthday party.

Only DH, DD, and myself for the July date.

For both dates, I am available to assist with refreshments, including buying/bringing/preparing cookies, snacks, salads, etc.

Yippee! It's a pin meet!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey Sue Ellen.........where'd you get that Tink???? :earseek:

I'm going to try to come to the June meet..... and will try to get a flight this week.

I'll email you!

So Nat, does this mean you are coming by to clean my basement? :)

Hmmmmm,
Worked on getting a small tink with a little help from some board members! Copied the pic to my hard drive then uploaded it! Good eyes Kathie! I love that little tink picture!
Sue Ellen

Isn't my Tink great??? Glad you like it!! Those little board gremlins must have copied it from me. I don't mind sharing. When I saw that you had it I thought that once I put it in as my avatar, it was automatically listed as a choice for others to use. But it isn't. :D

The meet is sounding good. I am going to put a start time of 1:30pm for the meet, but I will be there earlier than that if someone gets there a little early and I haven't set any end time to this meet so if you can't make it until a little later that would be fine too.

We have had some requests, so I am trying to book the world famous NHMickey for a framing demonstration. We will see how that goes. Also planning on a voluntary pin swap for anyone who wants to participate, a Disney trivia quiz, and more! Oh yeah, and plenty of pin trading!

Dear Vince and Suzi,

I planned to be there and hopefully will be bringing some pin trading friends.

Please let me know what I can bring.

And I need a map.

Darlene

Hopefully I will be coming to both Pin Meets. I have been pin trading in a long time and really need to get caught up with everyone.

Thanks guys, for giving us this opportunity.

Darlene

I haven't heard yet, is this event going to be webcast for those of us who cannot attend? I would love to at least be there virtually.

Jeff

That could be a possibility Jeff, I am not sure how to do it though. Would need help with the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!