Palo - PCC 4.0 - Update 10/16

The price is the same, and it sounds like DCL would give us a private room without several people having to book 6 of us at a time.
I agree. Given that they don't do the private room for Brunch, dinner makes more sense. I'd still like to do brunch with someone, but as a large group, it sounds complicated.

If someone has to drop off, I will, although I'd like to stay in the group if it works out.

Sayhello

Reserving a brunch is going to be a MAJOR headache.

I'm requesting DCL reserve private dining room for dinner at Palo.

We can reserve for 10-14 people. Names can be changed up to about 2 weeks pre-cruise. Time/day will be confirmed around Nov 9.

Sounds great to me! Since I am traveling solo, I did not want to eat at Palo alone.

Update - post #1

6:00, Day 3, Grand Cayman
Perfect! That was the day I booked my just-in-case-we-didn't-get-it Palo dinner! Which will end up being cancelled in favor of this one.

Thanks, Jen! :cheer2:

Sayhello

Great! I assume once we get final confirmation they will sent us an email canceling our other scheduled reservation.

Just read the update! Can't wait to meet everyone for dinner!

Update -

Got pre-confirmed by DCL
6:00 PM, Day 3, Grand Cayman.

Sent info on following to DCL
mdvlprof, DH Paul, DS Cedric [3]
NancyIL, Vicki [2]
sayhelllo [1]
Tiggermetoo, & travelmates [4]
nmoore14 [1]
roryh22 [1]
KarenMom[1]
MaryJo [1]

Waitlist
Anonny[2]

Yay!!! :thumbsup2

Great! I assume once we get final confirmation they will sent us an email canceling our other scheduled reservation.
It's been a couple of years, so it's hard to remember, but I think my other scheduled reservation just disappeared. I don't recall getting any sort of notification.

Sayhello

Has anyone booked Palo brunch? I'm traveling solo and was thinking of booking on board. Would love to hook up with others.

Ros- we have brunch on Tuesday (at sea day) at 10:30.
John, me, Lois and Greg. We'd be happy to have you join us!

I booked my Palo dinner yesterday & am trying to get into Palo Brunch but there are not any ressies online. This is my first DCL cruise & I really wanna be able to do as much as possible. Any ideas on the best way to get Palo Brunch?

Keep on checking if there is space opened up at the website.

If that isn't the case then when you board the ship go to Europe and they always save some spots so you can make a ressie then and there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter