Our Wishes Wedding~11/7/2013~WP/WHR~Updated 9/19: Tuxes & BM dresses

I was so excited to come home this weekend because I got to open all of my packages (and to see my parents). I got a good chunk of my wedding scrapbook stuff and had time to take pictures of it and what I already to have. And, like a few other super-happy brides on here, got my Just Married buttons!

100_4468.jpg

:cheer2: So excited! :cheer2:

I was so excited to come home this weekend because I got to open all of my packages (and to see my parents). I got a good chunk of my wedding scrapbook stuff and had time to take pictures of it and what I already to have. And, like a few other super-happy brides on here, got my Just Married buttons!

100_4468.jpg

Yay for the buttons!!!!!! :dancer:

YAY!!!!!! :) :woohoo:

This calls for a celebration!!! :dancer:

KristiLyn said:
Yay for the buttons!!!!!! :dancer:

sw33t_angel said:
YAY!!!!!! :) :woohoo:

This calls for a celebration!!! :dancer:

You two are hilarious. I've been reading your Mr. Creepo and Fab 5 notes and laughing so hard it makes my sides hurt. :rotfl:

100_4468.jpg

This calls for some major Mr. Creepo action :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: :thumbsup2

Hi,

Loving all your plans... and I thought I was organised!!! I love that we have a simalar amount of time till our big day! And when you think about it... time will fly!!!!

Love your photos... the ring, the hair ideas... I really like the way you have estimated the cost of everything too... very informative!

Any way! Hope to hear more soon! Let me know what you think of our PJ. XX

Woooo buttons! I'm patiently awaiting mine to arrive! I've been hardcore stalking the mailman!

I would have stalked the mailman had the pins been coming to my apartment. But, since it's safer to send important things to my parents, I just sent my mom a text every day to check on them. :rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for sharing your budget!

I have the same type of deal in an excel spreadsheet that I update daily. We are (haha, I mean, I am :rotfl2:) footing most of the bill as well. I need a clear picture of how much ramen and how little steak I can eat for the next 20 months :)

Can't wait to see more details!!

Thanks for sharing your budget!

I have the same type of deal in an excel spreadsheet that I update daily. We are (haha, I mean, I am :rotfl2:) footing most of the bill as well. I need a clear picture of how much ramen and how little steak I can eat for the next 20 months :)

Can't wait to see more details!!

The nice thing about the wedding budget spreadsheet is that it's right next to our household budget spreadsheet, so we're reminded all of the time (more than just the piles of magazines all over) what we're saving for. I hit enough saved to cover the deposit and my dress over the summer, and that was before DF got his job. Having more income means saving more, and I can't wait until I can get a real job and add to the mix.

Just joining in. I love your plans so far. You are WAAAAYYYY more organized than I am! I love the hair style you've chosen from the Princess Bride. I, also, LOVE that movie as you can tell from the quote right over my avatar!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear more!

So, a little funny story....

A few weeks ago, after I realized you can call at 24 months (not sure how I missed that :headache:), we decided to call over spring break on a day he works later in the day. DF got his schedule for February and had to work Super Bowl Sunday, so he got this Friday off from work. We made the decision to go apartment-looking for after I graduate, so I took the day off, too.

Then last week I started thinking, 'hey, wait, we both have Friday off.' Light bulb! We realized we could call Friday morning and not have to wait until March.

After we call, we're going apartment-looking, I get to meet DF's boss for the first time, we're doing a little shopping, and then it's Red Lobster for dinner! I've never been, and DF's been trying to get me there for at least a year, so it was perfect. Plus, it's Valentine's weekend.

We'll be staying at his mom's house for the weekend, and it's the first time I'll be seeing her since before we got engaged. I'm not sure she know where the wedding is going to be yet (I know she doesn't know much, if anything, about the plans), so we'll see how that goes.

There will likely be no more updates this week despite the fact that I have pictures of some acquired items because I have an exam tomorrow, and we'll be gone for the weekend. But, next week might have some new stuff!

Hi just wanted to say thanks for joining in my PJ and thought i'd check out your plans too! Everything looks great so far, you are so organised! Look forward to hearing more :)

First things first:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my DISbuddies!

We called Disney Friday morning, and I am (im)patiently waiting for a consultant to call me back. :) I will re-title this PJ 'penciled in" once they tell me I am.

We also told DF's mom where we are getting married (we were in Pizza Hut, of all places). She kind of looked at us, paused, and said 'your brothers will love that.' DF has a brother and half-brother who frequent Dinseyland. Sometimes for several days. My brother wasn't thrilled about spending two and a half hours at Franck's, WP, and WHR on our trip in 2009, but he doesn't mind getting to have another vacation.

I'm just glad she wasn't upset. I had visions of a family-style throw-down. She wasn't excited, but she didn't object. It may be slightly more appealing because we aren't asking her to do anything more than fly to FL and stay in a hotel for a few days, too.

I'll update some more stuff this week with pictures: jewelry, sand ceremony set, scrapbooking, maybe some more flower mocks. We'll see what I have time for. :goodvibes

Yeah! Same to you:thumbsup2. Well you have your FMIL support and that's what matters :). I am glad that everything worked out with the discussion:goodvibes

Hi, Tammy! I have a question for you. When you did your initial call with Disney, when did they say a consultant would call you back? We called last week, and the girl said that nobody would talk to us until 18 months out, so I have to call back in April.

Hi, Tammy! I have a question for you. When you did your initial call with Disney, when did they say a consultant would call you back? We called last week, and the girl said that nobody would talk to us until 18 months out, so I have to call back in April.

I talked to Rae, and she said a consultant would get back to me in a few days. I'm expecting a few weeks because I know I called super early. We were originally going to call at our 16 months in September but couldn't wait that long, so we'll see! I'll let you know when I get called.

:goodvibes I got a call back from my consultant, Pam. She is really nice and very helpful. She said that I couldn't officially be penciled in until September, but I kind of figured that, and my date will be guaranteed at 12 months. Between 16 and 12 months, I will get a planner who will start on my contract so I can have it in January and pay my deposit. She did send me all the current pricing information for 2012.

I'm going to be secretly worried about my day/time/location for the next 11 months. :rotfl:

:goodvibes I got a call back from my consultant, Pam. She is really nice and very helpful. She said that I couldn't officially be penciled in until September, but I kind of figured that, and my date will be guaranteed at 12 months. Between 16 and 12 months, I will get a planner who will start on my contract so I can have it in January and pay my deposit. She did send me all the current pricing information for 2012.

I'm going to be secretly worried about my day/time/location for the next 11 months. :rotfl:

I'm jealous! The girl I talk to (didn't write down her name!) told me that I could only speak with a consultant at 18 months out, and that I would have to call them in order to get that set up. At least you are off to a good start :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter