~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

Wow! Those are the first pictures I've seen of the refurbished rooms at Pop. I actually like the new rooms alot!

We left the same day you arrived and I remember how windy it was. It made flying very interesting. I thought I was going to have a panic attack with all the turbulance.

Anyway... I'm glad you got started with your TR.... I love all the pictures and I'm looking forward to more.

Wow.

I love that sign photo.. it's such a great feeling when you see it. I hope DC enjoys it when she sees it in August.

I love POP's new room, it looks great!!

That was sweet of your Dad to call ahead! :cutie:

:yay:popcorn::

We left the same day you arrived and I remember how windy it was. It made flying very interesting. I thought I was going to have a panic attack with all the turbulance.

Anyway... I'm glad you got started with your TR.... I love all the pictures and I'm looking forward to more.

Ugh, I bet the wind was not good for flying! :headache:

Glad you like the TR so far! I hope your trip went well.

I'm in! Congrats on your engagment! Hope you had a wonderful trip

Welcome fellow IL DIS'er! :)

Wow.

I love that sign photo.. it's such a great feeling when you see it. I hope DC enjoys it when she sees it in August.

I love POP's new room, it looks great!!

That was sweet of your Dad to call ahead! :cutie:

:yay:popcorn::

I love seeing the gates too. I was singing and what-not. Fiance was ready to get out of the car. :rotfl:

The new rooms are so nice!

I'm in too. great TR so far. The new pop rooms look really nice.

Well, you have me sold on the new rooms at POP. I was trying to decide whether or not my next solo trip would be worth moderate prices (since I literally only sleep in the room--on the go the rest of the time). You convinced me. I guess I'll pay for a preferred room, though.

You did make great time!!! Does someone have a led foot??? :rotfl2:

The Walt Disney World sign makes me want to :yay::yay:!!!!

Wow the renovated room looks awesome!!!! Might have to stay here again!

I can tell you were excited.... you took like 20 pics of the bus pulling up!! :lmao::lmao:

It was really windy on Sunday. Once the sun went down, it got really cool! Can't wait to see what you did in MK! :goodvibes

Hey Girl! I'm here!! I can't believe you've already updated so much--and you've only been home a few days! :thumbsup2 What a great start. Your bed on the way down looks SUPER comfy. And it's awesome that yall stuck with eating more healthy and things like that! I can tell that yall both look thinner--esp that pic of your Fiance outside the room! Good job! :yay: That's so sweet that your dad called and told them you were just recently engaged--what a good surprise! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :woohoo:

That was so sweet of your dad to call ahead and let them know about your engagement!

We stayed at Pop last month in the 70's section, but didn't get a refurbished room. It looks awesome! I'm excited that you are heading to MK next :woohoo:

YAY!! you made it!! lol. We were in the 50's section when we stayed at pop. I love the refurbished room though. Wonder what you going to do at MK?? :rolleyes1

I'm in too. great TR so far. The new pop rooms look really nice.

Welcome!

They were great!

Well, you have me sold on the new rooms at POP. I was trying to decide whether or not my next solo trip would be worth moderate prices (since I literally only sleep in the room--on the go the rest of the time). You convinced me. I guess I'll pay for a preferred room, though.

Haha, glad I could help! :)

You did make great time!!! Does someone have a led foot??? :rotfl2:

The Walt Disney World sign makes me want to :yay::yay:!!!!

Wow the renovated room looks awesome!!!! Might have to stay here again!

I can tell you were excited.... you took like 20 pics of the bus pulling up!! :lmao::lmao:

It was really windy on Sunday. Once the sun went down, it got really cool! Can't wait to see what you did in MK! :goodvibes

LOL No, we were just really antsy to get there! We barely stopped along the way.

The room was nice!

Hey don't make fun of my 20 pics of the bus! :upsidedow

It was definately cold Sunday night!

Hey Girl! I'm here!! I can't believe you've already updated so much--and you've only been home a few days! :thumbsup2 What a great start. Your bed on the way down looks SUPER comfy. And it's awesome that yall stuck with eating more healthy and things like that! I can tell that yall both look thinner--esp that pic of your Fiance outside the room! Good job! :yay: That's so sweet that your dad called and told them you were just recently engaged--what a good surprise! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :woohoo:

Hey girl! Of course I've been updating! I'm going through Disney withdrawals and writing this helps keep me sane. :laughing:

Aw thanks. Eating different has really helped. We also spend time using our Wii Fit Plus we got for Christmas!

It was a great surprise! There's more of them coming up!

That was so sweet of your dad to call ahead and let them know about your engagement!

We stayed at Pop last month in the 70's section, but didn't get a refurbished room. It looks awesome! I'm excited that you are heading to MK next :woohoo:

Aw boo, that stinks you didn't get a refurbished room!

YAY!! you made it!! lol. We were in the 50's section when we stayed at pop. I love the refurbished room though. Wonder what you going to do at MK?? :rolleyes1

Haha, you'll just have to wait and see...:rolleyes1

awww yay!!! Another update!!!!

I just love seeing the Disney arches!! :lovestruc

Yay for getting a refurbed room!!

I love driving under the WDW arch! It makes the trip so real. How awesome that you got a refurbed room at Pop. I'm hoping that they're all finished by Sept when we stay there again. I love the new bedspreads and the privacy curtain in front of the sink. The new tvs are awesome, but I think I'm going to miss the old tv stand/dresser. There were more shelves and the drawers were bigger. I'm sure it will still be fine though.

I love your "Just Engaged" buttons. So cute! Aren't the bus stops at Pop the greatest? I'm looking forward to reading about your first day at MK!

Yay! You guys made it!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes
That is the best feeling to drive through those arches!!!

Yikes 43 miles of construction...I will need to make a note of this since I am sure it will still be going on by the time we leave! :eek:

The engagement pins are adorable! I can't wait to hear about the other surprises you got!!

And the rooms at Pop look really nice! I never knew! :laughing:

Great TR so far. I'm curious to see how it all turns out for you b/c I know several of my friends were there last week celebrating Spring Break and they said it was SUPER CROWDED. :crowded:

Congrats on the engagement, too, by the way. You guys make a cute couple... :goodvibes

I'm always bouncing in my seat when we pass under the arch. :rotfl: The girls fight over who has to sit next to me when we get there because on our very first trip DD(15) was next to me and I grabbed her arm in my excitement and accidentally pinched her. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
We always go to MK first. :goodvibes

Ok girl, just re-read the update so I could see the pictures...much better than on my phone! :thumbsup2

I loveeeee all the Pop pictures...makes me so excited to stay there in July!! What are your feelings on Pop vs. a deluxe? Was it like culture shock? :lmao:

Of course you went to the MK first! Can't wait for more :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter