• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

Yaaaaaay for making great time! And oh my gosh - that bed DOES look super comfy! :thumbsup2

You mentioned peanut butter & celery... so I had to go get some. Now Jake and I are watching the Disney channel and eating some PB&C! :goodvibes

Hey girl. Glad you made it over here!

:laughing: Glad I influenced a snack.

Hahaha, I'm such a fatty. You mention food... and I want it! :lmao:

hahaha!! Oh Lauren...:goodvibes

Just wait till she starts mentioning slushes, or lapu lapus and then puts the pics up to go with it....and I will seriously lick my computer screen!! ;)

Just wait till she starts mentioning slushes, or lapu lapus and then puts the pics up to go with it....and I will seriously lick my computer screen!! ;)

Heatherrrrrrrrr, you DID NOT just mention a Lapu Lapu!! I want one... RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

*off to go find the recipe online* I shall be purchasing the ingredients tomorrow after work! :rotfl:

Only a few more months & you'll be able to indulge in the greatness of an alcoholic drink! ;)

You are already on page 5! Seriously having kids and working full time gets in the way of Dising. Oh well, I'm here now and can't wait to hear all about it!

Hahaha, I'm such a fatty. You mention food... and I want it! :lmao:

:rotfl: I love food too!

Me too, Me too!!!..:yay:

I got so many compliments on it!

:rotfl: You guys better brace yourselves for those pics!

Heatherrrrrrrrr, you DID NOT just mention a Lapu Lapu!! I want one... RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

*off to go find the recipe online* I shall be purchasing the ingredients tomorrow after work! :rotfl:

Only a few more months & you'll be able to indulge in the greatness of an alcoholic drink! ;)

:rotfl: You girls crack me up!

I know...it made me tear up typing it!!! Ugh!!!!!!

Girl, I have that recipe saved on my computer!! hahaha How sad is that?? Okay, next trip we are in Disney at the same time...we are going to the Poly to get our lapu lapus!!!!!

I know...it made me tear up typing it!!! Ugh!!!!!!

Girl, I have that recipe saved on my computer!! hahaha How sad is that?? Okay, next trip we are in Disney at the same time...we are going to the Poly to get our lapu lapus!!!!!

Our kids better appreciate us! Giving up our beloved drinks for 9 months... and in Jake's case... over 9 months since that monster was 2 weeks late! GEEZ! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Helllooo, send the recipe to me! And it's not sad at all. That drink is DELICIOUS! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

YES! We're definitely going to the Poly to get our Lapu Lapus! When do yall think yall are going to make it back?

Our kids better appreciate us! Giving up our beloved drinks for 9 months... and in Jake's case... over 9 months since that monster was 2 weeks late! GEEZ! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Helllooo, send the recipe to me! And it's not sad at all. That drink is DELICIOUS! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

YES! We're definitely going to the Poly to get our Lapu Lapus! When do yall think yall are going to make it back?

Oh my goodness...Jake was 2 weeks late??? Oh wow!!!!!

It is on its way to you! ;) I sent it to your fb!

I don't know yet...we were kind of toying with the idea of maybe next February when the baby is 7 months old. But, if we don't go then, we will more than likely go in December of next year or either October of next year. I want to go now!!!!! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness...Jake was 2 weeks late??? Oh wow!!!!!

It is on its way to you! ;) I sent it to your fb!

I don't know yet...we were kind of toying with the idea of maybe next February when the baby is 7 months old. But, if we don't go then, we will more than likely go in December of next year or either October of next year. I want to go now!!!!! :goodvibes

Yes!! I felt like I was pregnant for years. My last month was miserable. Of course he was worth every minute of it, but I so did not sign up for 10 months of pregnancy. :lmao:

Thanks for sending the recipe! You rock!!

Just let me know girl! We're going in December and I'll be getting an AP... so I have to put it to use that whole year! :banana:

Great start!

I love your bag!! I told DH all about it, however, he doesn't understand spending that much on a purse. Men...:lmao:

Maybe you mentioned this already and I missed it, but what hotel did you stay at in Chatanooga??

Can't wait for more!! :goodvibes

Great start!

I love your bag!! I told DH all about it, however, he doesn't understand spending that much on a purse. Men...:lmao:

Maybe you mentioned this already and I missed it, but what hotel did you stay at in Chatanooga??

Can't wait for more!! :goodvibes

Fiance said the same thing about the purse. :laughing:

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in downtown Chattanooga near Lookout Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter