~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

Also, now that you have taken a trip without your family? What did you think of it? Do you like it better with all your family? What were the pros and cons I guess of the family and couple trip? See I've only went with DH and I staying onsite at disney.. I've never been with friends or family on a trip like that and next May I have am finally taking a trip with DH and I, and my parents and possibly my brother and his GF and I am sooooo excited. But I'm always curious how different it will be.

I do take a little notebook with me that fits in my purse to make some notes while we're in line for rides. :)

It was so weird being there without my family. But, it was so much fun to make memories of our own with Fiance. It was definitely nice to enjoy a trip away together just the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!