OT- Why do you value your child

There have already received some inspirational replies but i'm going to guess that they are not what OP's professor is looking for. I had never heard of "human values" before so I googled it and found some websites. I wouldn't presume to summarize them here but it seems that the class seeks to explain our human ethics.

:thumbsup2

That's an awesome way to explain it. No one can put a monetary value on one's life. Maybe the op wanted to know if anyones values are different since having a child. Not just about what is right or wrong, but how you live your life, treat other people, etc.

In our case, yes. We did become different people after our daughter was born. Not just because we are now responsible for another person. Our experience in becoming parents changed us in a way that I don't think words can explain.

FWIW, we were angry that our daughter suffered much longer than necessary. However, we chose to let things go. For us it wasn't about getting even or hitting them in the wallet. We just wanted to move forward and enjoy the rest of our lives. Life is way too short to be angry all of the time or hold a grudge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter