Opening Day Pricing QUOTES Early 2023: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy, Wish

Fantasy (Gold Member)
March 11-18th, 2023 7 night Western Caribbean
4B 2 adults and 2 teens $11,189.20 (Gratuities ($378), port fees ($587.20)and transfers ($312) included)

Was this booked awhile ago..? This was bumped up because the Wonder had additional cruises added that had been missing from their schedule - the Fantasy ones have been out awhile now.

Just wanted to be sure! :)

Was this booked awhile ago..? This was bumped up because the Wonder had additional cruises added that had been missing from their schedule - the Fantasy ones have been out awhile now.

Just wanted to be sure! :)
Sorry, this was booked the day before it was posted so i guess it doesn’t count- my apologies

It's hard to believe that this thread is just 2 pages. So few requests for quotes as well. Is there less interest in DCL do you think?
I think that at the time people were not booking due to the vax requirent for kids. We booked our March 2023 cruise in late December. We got a good price with GTY VGT. I would say it was cheaper than opening day based on what I’m seeing here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter