Online Check In Problems

JellyBeansHome

Earning My Ears
So frustrating! I have been trying do everything exactly right....and despite over 30 min of trying to check in, I can't...nothing but blue circle of death spinning .
I have tried using my phone, laptop and tablet...nothing works.

Is it always this bad at check in?

I don't know if I should give up and go to sleep or keep trying..lol

I am trying to check in tonight too. I see there is a "Pardon the Inconvenience" message on the website about Online check-in currently being down. Its hard to know when it will be back up... so, not sure whether to keep trying a little longer or go to bed. These outages are happening more often and it's so frustrating. Why do the maintenance for check-in during the period its used the most? 😫 Thanks for venting with me.

I am trying to check in tonight too. I see there is a "Pardon the Inconvenience" message on the website about Online check-in currently being down. Its hard to know when it will be back up... so, not sure whether to keep trying a little longer or go to bed. These outages are happening more often and it's so frustrating. Why do the maintenance for check-in during the period its used the most? 😫 Thanks for venting with me.
Hi Minnie352! I hope you got checked in ok ! Maybe we are on the same sailing !

All night long I can’t even find where u log in
Hi Carol.. when you sign into your account. the check in button shows up ...go to cruise details, you will see stateroom paid, then look down... under the online check in section. CHECK IN button is there..
..to the left of where it says View Required Citizenship Documents section...in blue letters

This happens a lot. Happened to me a few weeks ago, while I was on another vacation. Frustrating

Hi Carol.. when you sign into your account. the check in button shows up ...go to cruise details, you will see stateroom paid, then look down... under the online check in section. CHECK IN button is there..
..to the left of where it says View Required Citizenship Documents section...in blue letters
I don’t have anything like that under check in I have sign in for safe passage this is driving me insane

I don’t have anything like that under check in I have sign in for safe passage this is driving me insane
I had the same problem, where the button never came up. I was eventually successful by clicking on the "checkin" link to the left of the "view required documents" link (in the online checkin section). You could also try going in through the DCL app.

Thanks JellyBeansHome! I eventually did get checked in about 5am. Hope you did too. Enjoy your cruise!
I did, thank you !
These types of vacations should be something we look forward to..not sure why disney makes it such a challenge!
Have a great time on your cruise !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter