On a Budget!!! NEED YOUR HELP!

stitcharoo

Disney Veteran
My dad started out this year telling the family that we are not going to Disney this year. This would be the first year in a LONG time that we havent gone. I think I could talk him into going if I could find a way to make it pretty cheap. We recently bought a pop up camper so I know that we would stay at Fort Wilderness Campground. I have stayed there twice before and LOVED it, but it was in the cabins.
I am thinking that we could go to Ft. Wilderness and stay there for 5 nights and only get tickets to Disney for 3 nights. They wouldnt HAVE to be park hoppers because I am tryin to save money. Are there any deals going on that are like buy 3 get some free?
If anyone could help me out, that would be great. I am having some major Disney withdrawls right now and I NEED to get there this year.
I am going to try and make it $1500 or LESS because I know my dad would pay $1000 and I could pay the rest. Oh! And the people going would be My dad, mom, sister (16), me (21), and my son (4)

$1500 is totally doable in the campground with 3 day tickets! Have fun! Just don't forget there is going to other expenses..ie. food, gas, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter