• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW Building near several bus stops

HPotter

Mouseketeer
Looking for a good recommendation for an Okw building that would be in between 2 bus stops. I am hoping for the best of both worlds (close to last pickup and close to first drop off)?

Any thoughts???

Building 23 would be a good choice if you can get it, requests are not guaranteed though.
It is a HH area building so start by requesting that which is guaranteed and when you check in try to get building 23.
Building 26 wouldn't be bad either.

Yes, that section of buildings (#23-29)work for what you want. #23-26 are in the HH booking category, so are usually harder to get.

We were in a gv in #29 this past January and we did just that. Walked toward the bus stop, which is the first for returning buses. If nothing was there or in sight, it was a short walk to the HH which is the last stop on the way to the parks.

At night, we'd get off at the first stop and have a short walk back to our room.

I agree about those buildings, but most of them are in the "near HH"booking category.

Another option would be buildings 15, 16, 17, 18, 62, 63 and 64. These are all near the Peninsular Road bus stop, the HH bus stop and the Miller Road bus stop.

Peninsular is usually the first stop returning from the Theme Parks and HH is the first stop returning from DD with Miller the 2nd stop coming back from DD.

IMO, no buildings are too far from HH since every bus stops there before leaving the resort and going thru the entire resort only takes about 10 minutes usually (unless there are scooters to load/unload).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter