OK- I'm asking for the first time!!! PLEASE........

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
I NEED PIXIE DUST!!!!!!!!!

I have 6 days to meet my first weight loss goal- and I can't shake these last 2 lbs. to get there! The goal was to lose a total of 30 lbs by June 28th- next Saturday. Only 2 lbs. stand between me and my goal! I've been trying to shake those 2 lbs for a while now.... and they are stubborn buggers! Does pixie dust work on stubborn buggers?!?!? I hope so! I always seem to hit a slow down when I get around 30 lbs. So- I need you guys to help me break the curse!

Please..........PLEASE...........won't you send some extra potenet , super powered PIXIE DUST my way? I'm afraid I'll go AWOL if I can't get these 2 little pounds off!!!!!!!!

No need to go AWOL karebear1 - Pixie Dust is on the way :bounce: How about a pound of PD? Or would that be a gallon? Either way, sending a bunch your way.

You can do this! You have until next Saturday right? And only 2 lbs to go. You have come this far, so obviously you are a huge loser already.

Sending good thoughts your way....

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You've got it, Kare!! Now don't you DARE go AWOL!!! Goal are just that - goals. Something to strive for. Don't give up just because it doesn't fit your timeline!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :)

smilie_fee1a.gif
Karebear
smilie_fee1.gif

You can do this! 2 little bitty pounds are standing in you way. Go squash them! do and extra lap run up and down the stairs a few times. just go do something extra.
And here's the pixie dust coming your way ***************************Look out in comming********************************************
Hope this works

Karen, I cannot believe you think that you can go AWOL from WISH so easily. Ha! You are hooked on WISH and you know it.

I worry that you are giving a timeline so much importance but what do I know?

Loads of fat reducing pd headed your way. Increase your workout time significantly, stay as close to zero carb as possible and you have an excellent chance of losing that two pounds in a week.

PD isn't enough to accomplish your goal, you've got to work extra hard, too. Don't get hung up on a timeline, though. It is too easy to get discouraged when we do that.

Oh thats so frustrating!!! I was stuck for a few weeks with just a few lbs to come off and I wasnt budging. I had been drinking 4, 16 oz cups of water a day, but then I upped it to 5 and thats when the last few lbs came off. I dont know if that helped at all, but it was the only thing I did differently. May be worth a shot.
And 28 lbs? Wow! Even if you cant get rid of those 2 buggers, look at how much you have lost! That is quite an accomplishment.
But I think you can do it! Keep up the good work and be sure to check in. ;) Pixie Dust on the way!!!

Here is a few more truck loads of pixie dust comming your way:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good Luck!! and as said previously even if it shouldn't come off :( just remember what you have accomplished and stick with it!!! It will come off.

lots and lots of PD
tink08.gif

***please forward to me after your finished - I had a good time cheating yesterday and am concerned about my last 2 lbs melting to meet my mini-goal!!!

Karebare - you can do this! Can you add a secondary light exercise in the evenings. When I walk or bike ride bonus sessions during the week that helps me burn fat I think. Maybe something that revs up the metabolism during your usual resting times??

Lets do it! :smooth:

Karebear, you CAN do this! I know how frustrating it is when you those stubborn little devils won't go, but if you keep at it they WILL go, they will have no choice! You are doing great, 28 pounds is wonderful! And no fair going AWOL, we would all just come looking for you and you know how I hate exercise!:D :D

Here's more PD coming your way. (I hope you've got a lot of containers to store all this PD we're sending!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
But you know what? I think you're doing great on your own even without the PD!!:D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dust on the way!!! You can do it!!!! :) I know it! No going AWOL allowed, you have been with us far too long and we'd miss you and go bananas without you!!!

Keep moving, you can do this! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!

I bet the pixie dust is just the thing you need to keep on track and bust those last two stubborn bugger pounds off in time for your June 28 goal!!!!

I will send PD and positive thoughts and just plain down - go away- go away - go away.......... while you are doing that extra drinking of H20, a little more exercising and you just keep remembering that yes - even tho you want it to be gone this week, you also need to believe that you are so dedicated that it will happen - and I'm hoping this week!!!!

Cuz when it happens, there will be some "new clippie dancing" going on!!! Don't you just love the thought of a new outfit for the dance, I can see you now...............:D

Karen, since I talked to you this afternoon, I won't say much more, but I do hope you are feeling better tonight!! You know I am here if you need anything AT ALL!! Hugs to you my dear friend and don't forget that we can get through this together!! :)

How could I not do that for you Karen?? one of my best buddys? OK start jumping up and down now.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
C'mmon you darn lbs.....get out of here now!!

Ya know everybody- I have had a pretty yucky day today. Nothing in particular- just a lot of everything. It's been kinda bleak- but when I came onto the WISH board and saw all your supportive notes to my plea.... Well, things really started to look up again! I just feel soooo lucky to have you all as my friends!
I really do appreciate all your nice comments and the PD you are sending my way- even though some of you need it just as badly! It's hard to explain how grateful I feel right now to have friends like you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. You have made me feel wanted and like I can do anything as long as I have my friends behind me. It makes me even more excited when I think baout WISHCon 2005- because I'll finally get to meet so many of you! You are all the best a person could ever wish for! I feel so much better- thank you all again!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How's that for some Pixie dust! Keep at it, it is truly worth it. Don't get discouraged. Drink lots of water, and be proud of what you have already accomplished!

Originally posted by karebear1
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. You have made me feel wanted and like I can do anything as long as I have my friends behind me.

Sometimes we forget how special we are. Glad we could remind you. You are a LOVELY person. A great human being, someone VERY deserving of WONDERFUL things in life. Never underestimate your worth. :)

WISH is made just for yucky days. I'm surprised at the number of folks who tend to avoid the board when they are having down days, it's the #1 place to be for support and encouragement. And bounces, hee hee!!! (and bops too, I suppose!) ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GO KAREBEAR GO!!!! Drink the water, go for a walk. Stay very close to 0 carbs & you will do it!!!!

Let us know if this isn't enough PD. We will send more.;)

As I've said on another thread you just cannot control how much weight you'll lose in a set time. You can maximise your chances of a good loss by following your eating plan, drinking plenty of water and maybe upping your exercise. If you do this and don't lose the weight don't be upset.

You should be so proud of yourself for sticking to your plan, that's the hard part. The 2 lbs will come off you just can't tell them when!!

Here's some PD to help you be proud of losing 28lb (that's 2 stone in UK)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Libby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter