***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

Team Globe here

First OI meetup on the 18th as a surprise for my wife. Hoping we can ride the ptereadon flyers!

I personally can’t wait for all the ButterBeer lol. Out of the menu that was previously posted as well as what was sent in my email, are there any foods specifically recommended?

How long, typically, is the line for Hagrids and/or velociraptor During these events?

Team Globe here

First OI meetup on the 18th as a surprise for my wife. Hoping we can ride the ptereadon flyers!

I personally can’t wait for all the ButterBeer lol. Out of the menu that was previously posted as well as what was sent in my email, are there any foods specifically recommended?

How long, typically, is the line for Hagrids and/or velociraptor During these events?
I have been to two nights of meetups. If I am remembering correctly, our waits for Velocicoaster were around 20-25 minutes and Hagrid’s was 45-60 minutes. We have tried Hagrid’s as single riders as well (during the meet up) and it did not really reduce our wait time.
I have seen several people (on Facebook and elsewhere) report 30 minutes for Hagrid’s but we have never been that lucky.

Just know, if you haven't been before, the lines start out really long. Since we have annual passes, we don't check in early. We wait til the line is down.

I enjoyed it in June but, I loved it in November. All the Christmas stuff is so nice!! Can't wait!!!

About what time does the line die down? I was planning on around 4pm. This is our first meetup and we also have annual passes and will be there for a week staying at on of the premium hotels, so getting in super early isn't a priority.

I have been to two nights of meetups. If I am remembering correctly, our waits for Velocicoaster were around 20-25 minutes and Hagrid’s was 45-60 minutes. We have tried Hagrid’s as single riders as well (during the meet up) and it did not really reduce our wait time.
I have seen several people (on Facebook and elsewhere) report 30 minutes for Hagrid’s but we have never been that lucky.
I want to the 12/4 meetup last year. Velocicoaster was a walk on when I did it around 10pm and I waited maybe 10 min for hagrids which I did right after.

I really debated going to the February one but not sure it's in the cards. Maybe next year. I want tog o check out Mardi Gras and it's right before my birthday so be perfect, but have stuff I need to be home on Sunday for for work so would only get a little time Saturday to check out Mardi Gras. If I could have bought Sunday or Monday tickets I'd have gone for sure.

About what time does the line die down? I was planning on around 4pm. This is our first meetup and we also have annual passes and will be there for a week staying at on of the premium hotels, so getting in super early isn't a priority
I think we didn't go check in until 6:30ish. there was still a line but nothing like it was at 5:00.

Will Grinch be there for meet/greet? I love watching videos of his interactions
Is it possible to just watch him with others? Or is it inside/hidden

I have a Cabana Bay reservation to cancel for 11/18-21, in case anyone wants it. Will need to coordinate dropping it and transferring to you since the OI rate availability ended last Friday.

When do you find out if you won the Pterodon Flyers lottery? Or do you only get notified if successful?

Emails went out 11/14 for the November meetup. If you are going to one of the December ones, there is still time/hope.
Do they send something to enter the lottery? I don't remember from last year how I entered (didn't get it, have never been on that ride)

Do they send something to enter the lottery? I don't remember from last year how I entered (didn't get it, have never been on that ride)
When you get your welcome email with your checkin side, QR code, maps, and all the other good stuff, there is a link to enter the lottery. It sounds like The email for the first December meetup went out yesterday.
Good luck!

When you get your welcome email with your checkin side, QR code, maps, and all the other good stuff, there is a link to enter the lottery. It sounds like The email for the first December meetup went out yesterday.
Good luck!
Thanks. I'm going the 2nd Dec weekend so will try to wait patiently!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter