***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

Who is going to the Feb 3/4 OI Meet Up? When do the emails with check in instructions usually go out? I haven't gotten anything yet.
We're going and haven't got the email yet. I had read somewhere else that it comes around two weeks or so out, so hoping to see it soon!

I’m going on the 3rd, and haven’t got anything more yet either. It’s our first time doing this event. Yes I’d like the all how to info soon too, I’m thinking next week, will see that email. We are arriving the weekend before.

Me too, yay for scan to safe in my email. My first park is the Studios. And tried to get a PT ride via the virtual cue I entered my name in. Haven’t rode them since my youngest was short enough. And she has been taller than me, for years now.

We are only going Friday, as leaving Saturday night. We are AP holders and staying at HRH, so will be in the parks earlier than they close. And we probably will end our night back at the Studios. Easy walk back to hotel from the Studios. And I may save those gift cards for when we are back in September.

I am going Friday, and I haven't gotten my email yet.
Have you checked your spam? I got mine on January 20th. They’re decently fast if you email (meetup@orlandoinformer.com) or DM on Twitter, as in they respond, but it might take four or five hours. There’s also a number in the email they say is good for informational texts during or before the meet up - (855)245-4636.

Hi, SkyGuy. I emailed them and they said I should expect the email later today. But I will take your advise and frequent my spam folder.

I’m planning for the 1st/2nd. This time, though, I’ll be staying at WDW the entire time as I am not renewing my universal pass and my flight home on Sunday will be in the early evening.

I'm wanting to get tickets to the November 17 & 18 meetup. We were last there for the early December meetup in 2021 and had a blast. Can't wait to go back! It'll be me, my husband, our son, daughter, son-in-law and one of our nephews. It'll be this groups 3rd meetup. My daughter and I have been to one additional one in April 2019 (our first).

They aren't out yet.

We booked a refundable rate in a suite. Not sure those show up for the discount but will definitely check, book and cancel current reservation if they do.

Wondering if an announcement will be made soon about when the winter meetups will be on sale. I got a "teaser" text from Taylor this morning asking, "Any plans to get away from the cold weather later this year?". Makes me think they will be releasing them soon! I'm planning on the November one with my family!

Wondering if an announcement will be made soon about when the winter meetups will be on sale. I got a "teaser" text from Taylor this morning asking, "Any plans to get away from the cold weather later this year?". Makes me think they will be releasing them soon! I'm planning on the November one with my family!
same! I am sure they will be released soon but sure feels like he has something up his sleeve!

I've been checking the site daily, as long as they give some advance notice it should be fine for me, just worried they'll post the same day they go on sale.
If I remember right, they typically give a day or two notice before the sale starts. In case you didn't see it, he sent another text yesterday afternoon that said "On Friday we'll be sharing exciting news". So be sure to check tomorrow!

I've been checking the site daily, as long as they give some advance notice it should be fine for me, just worried they'll post the same day they go on sale.

If I remember right, they typically give a day or two notice before the sale starts. In case you didn't see it, he sent another text yesterday afternoon that said "On Friday we'll be sharing exciting news". So be sure to check tomorrow!
Based on texts I'm getting today, I'm not sure that's gonna happen. They very well may be going on sale today.

The winter dates are on the website,

November 17-18, December 1-2, and 8-9, 2023

Enjoy the holidays after hours at Universal Orlando Resort – complete with low waits, minimal crowds, and unlimited food for the ultimate seasonal celebration.

Tickets and discounted hotel rooms will be available later in 2023.

Those have been posted for a couple months. Since summer dates are coming soon, we're expecting tickets to go on sale at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter