***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

DINING AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA

HOLLYWOOD
  • MEL’S DRIVE-IN BBQ Brisket Burger Slider, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Fingers, VEGAN Beyond Burger, VEGAN Plant-based Gardein™ Chick’n and Avocado Slider, Grilled Chicken Salad, French Fries, Apple Pie, Vanilla and Chocolate Milkshakes
  • CAFÉ LA BAMBA Taco Bar: Pulled Chicken, Ground Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Cilantro Lime Rice, Black Beans, Taco Condiment Station, Miniature Caramel Flan and Mango Cheesecake Bites.
SPRINGFIELD, U.S.A.TM - FAST FOOD BOULEVARD
  • KRUSTY BURGER Krusty Burger, Mother Nature Burger, Sideshow Bob Foot Long, Heat Lamp Dog, Kurly Fries
  • CLETUS’ CHICKEN SHACK Chicken and Waffle Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Arms, Served with Tater Tots
  • LISA’S TEAHOUSE OF HORROR Caesar Salad, Turkey Wrap, Veggie Sandwich, Fruit Cups
  • THE FRYING DUTCHMAN Basket o’ Bait (Fried Cod, Calamari, Coconut Shrimp), Basket O’ Shrimp, and Clam Chowd-arr
  • LUIGI’S PIZZA Meat Liker’s Pizza, Meat Hater’s Veggie Pizza, Cheese Pizza
  • BUMBLEBEE MAN’S TACO TRUCK Chicken or Carne Asada Tacos
  • DUFF BREWERY Sideshow Bob’s Foot-long Corn Dog
THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER™ - DIAGON ALLEY™
  • LEAKY CAULDRON™ English Pea Salad, Salad Greens, Shepard’s Pie, Butterbeer™, Hot Butterbeer™, Frozen Butterbeer™
  • FLOREAN FORTESCUE’S ICE-CREAM PARLOUR Serving a Variety of Specialty Ice Cream Flavors
  • THE FOUNTAIN OF FAIR FORTUNE Serving Non-alcoholic Specialty Beverages: Pumpkin Juice™, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Gilly Water, Butterbeer™, Hot Butterbeer™, Frozen Butterbeer™
  • THE HOPPING POT Gillywater, Pumpkin Juice™, Butterbeer™, Hot Butterbeer™, Frozen Butterbeer™ (of course!)
SAN FRANCISCO
  • RICHTER’S BURGER CO. Bacon Cheeseburgers, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Beyond Burger, Grilled Chicken Salad, Served with French Fries, Apple Pie, and Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshakes
NEW YORK
  • LOUIE’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT Cheese, Veggie, and Pepperoni Pizzas; Fettuccine Alfredo, Spaghetti and Meatballs, VEGAN Plant-based Spaghetti Bolognese, Meatball Sub, Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread Sticks, and Mini Chocolate Italian Cannoli
  • FINNEGAN’S BAR AND GRILL Purple Cabbage Salad; VEGAN The Mummy Sliders; Perogies, Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese, and Bread Pudding Served with Whiskey Sauce

ENTERTAINMENT FRI NOVEMBER 18:

Universal Studios Florida:
  • Palace Arcade in New York on FREE PLAY
  • The Blues Brothers® Show in New York: 10:00PM, 11:30PM
  • Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™: 9:00PM and 10:30PM
Universal’s Islands of Adventure:
  • Kingpin’s Arcade® open on FREE PLAY in Marvel Super Hero Island®
  • Frog Choir in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 9:00PM, 10:30PM, & 12:00AM
  • Triwizard Spirit Rally in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 8:15PM, 9:45PM, & 11:15PM
  • Raptor Encounter In Jurassic Park: 8:00PM - 12:30AM
  • The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 8:45PM, 9:30PM, 10:15PM, & 11:00PM

ENTERTAINMENT SAT NOVEMBER 19:

Universal Studios Florida:
  1. Palace Arcade in New York on FREE PLAY
  2. The Blues Brothers® Show in New York: 10:00PM, 11:30PM
  3. Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™: 9:00PM and 10:30PM
Universal’s Islands of Adventure:
  • Kingpin’s Arcade® open on FREE PLAY in Marvel Super Hero Island®
  • Frog Choir in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 10:00PM, 11:30PM, & 1:00AM
  • Triwizard Spirit Rally in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 9:15PM, 10:45PM, & 12:00PM
  • Raptor Encounter In Jurassic Park: 9:00PM - 1:30AM
  • The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™: 9:00PM, 9:45PM, 10:30PM, & 11:15PM

So how does this team thing work because we really want to see the Bourne show but we got the iOa side

I'm Team Globe too :). So what's the best plan of attack? It's my first time attending.

Also at what time during the meetup is the best time to ride Hagrid's usually?

In June, everyone checked in at the same place, just north of Hard Rock Cafe. Then after checkin, there was a spot to directly enter the parks. Right for USO and left for IOA. We were team globe and the entrance brought us out close to Minions. I think team lighthouse would enter close to Seuss.
According to the email, you can get to the other park by exiting and walking to the other main gate, or by riding the Hogwarts Express. I’m not sure how they would respond if you just tried to enter the other park after checking in. The cut through doesn’t open until about an hour after the parks close to day guests.

Last edited:
In June, everyone checked in at the same place, just north of Hard Rock Cafe. Then after checkin, there was a spot to directly enter the parks. Right for USO and left for IOA. We we’re team globe and the entrance brought us out close to Minions. I think team lighthouse would enter close to Seuss.
According to the email, you can get to the other park by exiting and walking to the other main gate, or by riding the Hogwarts Express. I’m not sure how they would respond if you just tried to enter the other park after checking in. The cut through doesn’t open until about an hour after the parks close to day guests.
I found out I believe anyways the Grinchmas show will not be during the meet up so if that so I’m OK with team Lighthouse :) We have seen Bourne a few time’s already but never Grinchmas :)

I found out I believe anyways the Grinchmas show will not be during the meet up so if that so I’m OK with team Lighthouse :) We have seen Bourne a few time’s already but never Grinchmas :)
While Grinchmas won’t be offered during the meet up, I am hoping both it and Bourne will be offered between when we can enter at 5 and when the park closes to day guests. I think this is more likely on the Saturday. We are hoping for a 5:30 show… (or thereabouts).

Yeah we have two night tickets and want to start in a different park each night without backtracking…wonder if you really have to enter the assigned park first?

Yeah we have two night tickets and want to start in a different park each night without backtracking…wonder if you really have to enter the assigned park first?
It’s not an assigned entrance. You’re assigned a side for ticket pickup. You can enter through either park starting at 5pm.

It’s not an assigned entrance. You’re assigned a side for ticket pickup. You can enter through either park starting at 5pm.
Did you attend in June? This was not what happened at the last meetup. Everyone picked up their tickets at the same spot. Then entered one park or the other through a separate event entrance.

Did you attend in June? This was not what happened at the last meetup. Everyone picked up their tickets at the same spot. Then entered one park or the other through a separate event entrance.
I attended last December. It seems pickup was moved for June.

For the June meetup - In this photo, yellow represents the line to checkin tickets. This was for everyone attending the event. Green is the location of the checkin counters. Blue shows the entrance to IOA and red indicates the entrance to USO.
I’m not sure if November will be like this or like Dina experienced.

Attachments

• 399EC499-976E-493F-9A3A-304DBE13E628.jpeg
    399EC499-976E-493F-9A3A-304DBE13E628.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
For the June meetup - In this photo, yellow represents the line to checkin tickets. This was for everyone attending the event. Green is the location of the checkin counters. Blue shows the entrance to IOA and red indicates the entrance to USO.
I’m not sure if November will be like this or like Dina experienced.

I think they will have 2 different check-ins in November/December from what the email check-in information says. For Team Globe, it says to check in across from the Globe. Not sure if Team Lighthouse has the same spot or they check in near the Lighthouse??

My 1st meetup was last Nov...both nights......we were team Lighthouse. We signed in to the left of IOA park entrance. We were staying at Hard Rock so we saw the table for team globe & it was on the right side of Universal at the end of the bridge.
We also went in June, both nights........the check in line was down the walkway next to Hard Rock Cafe....for everyone. You could go in either park after checking in......Friday we went right & Saturday we went left.

Just know, if you haven't been before, the lines start out really long. Since we have annual passes, we don't check in early. We wait til the line is down.

I enjoyed it in June but, I loved it in November. All the Christmas stuff is so nice!! Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter