Oh Wow...less than 2 months

Syrreal,
That's the same day and time I have mine! I had planned a kind of celebration dinner for after my panel. . .
We really should get together. Let me know if you want me to add to mine, or cancel mine and add to yours.
I guess great minds really do think alike! :smooth:

That's great :) I'll add to mine.

I can't believe that it's 3 weeks away!!!

Hey evveryone... I'll have a HD mickey head on my backpack if anyone wants to say Hello :)

Syrreal,
I'll see you at Le Cellier. I'll also have a green Mickey on my bag. Fifteen days, I can't believe it!

I can't believe it's so soon! I've started packing, simply because I know I'm gonna be too busy next week to take care of it. (Midterms for the kids, lots of grading.) Oh, and I got funded through the grad school. I love it when business and vacation collide! :hyper:

I'm so busy that I won't be able to pack until the day before I leave!! So glad to sneak in a little vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter