Oh me, oh my-does baby Suri really exist???update now aka "The Suri Challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if Tom Cruise has called Britney Spears' family to offer his services since medication won't do her any good.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";22934114]:rotfl2: and scary at the same time....crazy people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y&feature=related

the more you tube videos I watch the more scary they become...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTDvfjcUJU[/QUOTE]

Wow! Those videos really confirm that they are kooks (allegedly;) ). I noticed in the 1st clip with the 3 goofy guys how they ALWAYS answered a question with a question. How they've determined the guy is a child molestor, wife beater & murderer.:laughing: . I loved his answer for the murder. Also, "Why are you so afraid of Hubbard?" and he said something to the effect, "I'm not afraid of him - he's dead". :laughing:

Thank God there aren't any SBC's (that's Scientology Brainwash Centers) in my area.

I'm watching Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds right now, which is so funny, considering his Xenu connection! To us it's sci fi, but to him?

There is something offensive about insinuating adoption is the reason a Mom may not be bonded to them.

How is that offensive? That very well could be the reason. Do all adoptive parents always bond with their children? No. Do all biological parents bond with their children. No.

How else do you explain a mother moving 2000 miles away from her children for no reason?

There is something offensive about insinuating adoption is the reason a Mom may not be bonded to them.

What exactly is offensive about saying that a mother "may" not have as strong a bond with the children because they are adopted? It "can" most certainly be true. Only Nicole can tell us for sure and if she is offended, I will definitely apologize. Since my comment was in reference solely to Nicole no one else has any reason to be offended. If you are, in my opinion, you are (1) way too sensitive, or (2) looking for a reason to start a fight.

Thanks Beth - we were responding at the same time.

I am sorry but if you meant all mothers, then why make reference to adoption? Am I trying to start a fight? No, I dont know you and was not trying to be rude. Am I sensitive? Not usually, unless it is about adoption. I am an adoptive mom. You would have taken offense if you were also. Bonding issues happen in all families, not just ones created through adoption. I am not the one who is snappy, you are. But, i can take it.

Lady you need to chill out. Nobody is talking about you. You can't take offense to someone saying that someone else may or may not have bonded with her children.

Wow! Those videos really confirm that they are kooks (allegedly;) ). I noticed in the 1st clip with the 3 goofy guys how they ALWAYS answered a question with a question. How they've determined the guy is a child molestor, wife beater & murderer.:laughing: . I loved his answer for the murder. Also, "Why are you so afraid of Hubbard?" and he said something to the effect, "I'm not afraid of him - he's dead". :laughing:

Thank God there aren't any SBC's (that's Scientology Brainwash Centers) in my area.

New Jersey either...wonder why that is. I'm doomed I live in Ca. :rotfl2:
When ya look at the list is is kinda strange. Why are there so many in some places and none in others???
maybe the alians told them not to build a church there..and why do they call it a church in the first place...is it because they believe that once you get the mean alians out of your body you are cleansed?

I'll go look popcorn::

Operation Clambake on Wikipedia[/URL]

My apologies if it's been posted before. I found it fascinating! Andreas Heldal-Lund has been fighting this fight for a long time, even though he's been attacked by Sci many times, in many ways.

What I find most fascinating is how "mainstream" he has become. While mainstream media is afraid to attack Sci, they use his info in their stories about Sci. His site has even been required reading in a New York University course on censorship.

Google's involvement is really interesting, too. Today, when I google Sci, "Operation Clambake" is 3rd on the list (1st is the official site, 2nd is wikipedia).

Okay...off to look for any Katie/beach ball sightings...allegedly...

Edited to say: I'm not sure why my quoting & URL are not working. They look fine when I edit the post, then they don't come up correctly. I clicked on the scientology.org website to see how fast it is (it loaded just fine). Do you think that's my problem?!? ;)

I'm watching Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds right now, which is so funny, considering his Xenu connection! To us it's sci fi, but to him?

hahah i was watching it last night too and thought the same thing.

must have felt like a home coming HAHAHA
00020158.gif

Yep, I feel so sorry for their son. The older kids (adults now) seemed to really be taking him under their wing before Dana passed away, so hopefully he has a very supportive extended (non-Sci) family.

Christopher Reeve never said he was Scientologist. He must have taken one of those free courses people like Will Smith are now handing out. Here's a link to his comments on his religious beliefs:
http://www.celebatheists.com/?title=Christopher_Reeve

Christopher Reeve never said he was Scientologist. He must have taken one of those free courses people like Will Smith are now handing out. Here's a link to his comments on his religious beliefs:
http://www.celebatheists.com/?title=Christopher_Reeve

I didn't think he was a Scientologist: he & Dana seemed very down-to-earth, at least from their public personas. My non-Sci comment was in reference to the topic of this thread, not at the Reeve family.

I wonder if there are threats made against other family members (siblings, parents)? Something like "if you do this then we can make things very difficult for ....."

I think that is more likely from what I know about the alleged tactics of the alleged religion.

I am sorry but if you meant all mothers, then why make reference to adoption? Am I trying to start a fight? No, I dont know you and was not trying to be rude. Am I sensitive? Not usually, unless it is about adoption. I am an adoptive mom. You would have taken offense if you were also. Bonding issues happen in all families, not just ones created through adoption. I am not the one who is snappy, you are. But, i can take it.
Lady you need to chill out. Nobody is talking about you. You can't take offense to someone saying that someone else may or may not have bonded with her children.

:sad2: NOTHING TO BE OFFENDED ABOUT. The fact that her children live 1000's of miles away from her, is offensive and questionable. It seems odd!Doesnt it? So why wouldnt we come up with 'reasons' for this???

I think that is more likely from what I know about the alleged tactics of the alleged religion.

From everything that we have read, Katie was very close with her family and friends, people that had been part of her life for so many years. I have difficulty imagining what could have been said or offered to me to get me to forsake those people to begin with, and more difficulty imagining living with the horror of a threat to one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter