Status
Not open for further replies.

sandramaac

<font color=blue>Needs to look harder...<br><font
...........inquiring minds want to know

"EXCLUSIVE: Cruise/Shields' Births -- New Twist
Posted Jul 11th 2006 3:44PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Baby Watch, Tom and Katie

UPDATE: St. John's Hospital still has not called back, but we may have figured out what is going on here. It seems as if the nurses entered the license number of the doctors who delivered the children. Doctors are registered with the Medical Board, not the Nursing Board. Reps from two other hospitals -- UCLA and St. Joseph's -- told TMZ the box for "License Number" should have the nurse's license, not the doctor's.

A rep from L.A. County Vital Records, the agency where birth certificates are filed, confirmed to TMZ that the "License Number" should be the nurse's, not the doctor's.

The same nurse who signed the birth certificate for Tom Cruise's daughter Suri also signed the birth certificate for Brooke Shields' daughter Grier, but there's an interesting discrepancy.

Both babies were born on April 18 at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. Anne Heffernan is the registered nurse who signed both birth certificates. As TMZ reported Monday, Heffernan, who never saw Suri, signed her birth certificate. A hospital rep says Heffernan is authorized to sign when a doctor is not available.

On the Suri Cruise certificate, Heffernan's license number is G48079. On the Grier Henchy certificate, Heffernan's license number is different -- G068399. TMZ checked with the California Board of Registered Nursing and we were told Heffernan's license number didn't match either of the birth certificates. A Board rep told TMZ Hefferman's license number is 317058.

And it gets more interesting. The Board of Registered Nursing told TMZ the license number on Grier's certificate comes back to a Dorothy Rork. The license number on Suri's birth certificate is a mystery. There is no name attached to that license number.

By the way, unlike Suri's birth certificate, Brooke Shields signed the one for her daughter. Someone listed as "Friend" signed the certificate for Suri.

Also, the hospital's policy is to file birth certificates with L.A. County within 10 days of birth. In the case of Suri, it took 20 days to file, in part because the "friend" didn't sign for 16 days. In Grier's case, Brooke herself signed two days after her birth and the certificate was filed nine days after the baby was born.

TMZ placed multiple calls to St. John's. So far, no comment."

very weird. You'd think that the baby would have been seen SOMEWHERE! I mean I read the gossip mags and it'd seem they would have had a grainy, hidden shot from somewhere. Has the baby been NO WHERE since it's birth?

There was a story done on Baby Suri yesterday on The Today Show. The same questions were asked about how no sightings have happened.

Brooke Shields delivered Greir the same day and she did an article almost right after stating that they had crossed paths there and that they congratulated each other. So I think she exists but I think either they are taking this silent birth thing seriously or there may be problems with her that no one know about. But think about this, Jonny Depp never puts his kids in the public eye. No one saw their kids right off. Maybe they want it like that.

No board of Nursing is going to release license numbers to the Tabloids AND identify an uninvolved nurse by name! What a bunch of garbage.

I've been stating vehemently ever since it was made known that Katie Holmes was "pregnant" that it was a scam. All my friends have said "see, she's real, Katie gave birth" and I continue to say "so WHERE is she?"

I still believe it's all a hoax.

Kimya

cruiserkaren said:
Has the baby been NO WHERE since it's birth?

Of course she has. In fact, she's currently visiting Tom's home planet.

Shania Twain never lets her son be seen in public. Maybe they are just REALLY careful and determined to keep this child's life out of the press. But man would that be weird if this was a phantom baby!

I started a thread about this on June 13th (almost a month ago!) on Celebrity Babies and cannot believe we still haven't heard a thing about this kid!

At the time when I posted, we'd seen Brad & Angelina's kid, Trump's baby, Gwynneth's and Brooke's kids ... and no Suri. We've recently seen Gwen Stefani's little Kingston ... and I have a feeling we'll see Britney Spears' baby-to-be before we see little Suri.

I have said, all along, that I think they adopted a child. Either it fell through and they're waiting for another baby ... or are still waiting for adoption finalization.

People's been counting down the days ... I think they're up to something like 72 days and still no Suri.

The way Tom was acting about the whole pregnancy and Katie thing ... you'd think he'd be jumping on more sofas over his new baby ... but he doesn't do anything.

If Tom doesn't want us to think that he's so bizarro, then he better "show us the kid!"

kimntrent said:
Brooke Shields delivered Greir the same day and she did an article almost right after stating that they had crossed paths there and that they congratulated each other. So I think she exists but I think either they are taking this silent birth thing seriously or there may be problems with her that no one know about. But think about this, Jonny Depp never puts his kids in the public eye. No one saw their kids right off. Maybe they want it like that.

Actually, I thought Brooke said that she did not see them at the hospital.

lsyorke said:
No board of Nursing is going to release license numbers to the Tabloids AND identify an uninvolved nurse by name! What a bunch of garbage.

Not saying that the hospital would necessarily tell which Nurse was with which patient, but if the tabloids had a name, aren't those numbers public information? Doctor's UPINs (Unique Provider Identifier Number) are public information and can even be found through websites, I would think it's the same with registered nurses.

Kimya

Aurora63 said:
Of course she has. In fact, she's currently visiting Tom's home planet.

Xenu probably has the baby in a intense mental conditioning program and the handlers of Tom and Katie have to keep it hush hush. :teeth:

Here is an interesting quote about Xenu which is what Sceintology is based on.

In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) is an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to wreak chaos and havoc today.

These events are known to Scientologists as "Incident II", and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The story of Xenu is part of a much wider range of Scientology beliefs in extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in Earthly events, collectively described as space opera by L. Ron Hubbard, science fiction writer and founder of Scientology.

Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, famously warning that R6 was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it." The Xenu story was the start of the use of the volcano as a common symbol of Scientology and Dianetics from 1968 to the present day.

Much of the criticism of the Church of Scientology focuses on the story of Xenu. The Church has tried to keep Xenu confidential; critics claim revealing the story is in the public interest, given the high prices charged for OT III, part of Scientology's secret "Advanced Technology" doctrines taught only to members that have already contributed large amounts of money to the organization.

The Church avoids making mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy. Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public.

http://www.xenu.net/

kimntrent said:
Brooke Shields delivered Greir the same day and she did an article almost right after stating that they had crossed paths there and that they congratulated each other.
This only means they were in the hospital together. Notice Brooke never commented on seeing Suri.

kimntrent said:
But think about this, Jonny Depp never puts his kids in the public eye.
While he may not parade them like circus animals, there are photos of him w/his kids. Go to this People Magazine site and you'll see him w/the girlfriend and kids.

For a guy who was going on about how crazy he was about his girlfriend, you'd think he'd be even more crazy about showing off the baby.

It's one thing to not have this massive photo shoot w/your child (like Brad & Angelina), but eventually, someone's going to spot them w/the baby and snap a photo or two! To go on this long w/o seeing a photo seems unrealistic to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter