Oh me, oh my-does baby Suri really exist???update now aka "The Suri Challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it hard to believe that she would be pregnant and shopping for those kinds of shirts before tommy has a chance to jump off Jay Leno's couch shouting MY BOYS CAN SWIM or at least LRH's can once thawed ;)

I'm sure they do after those missing 16 days, or can convince her that they do.

I'm sure they do after those missing 16 days, or can convince her that they do.

After watching videos like the above I dont think she will ever get out...they wont let her and tell her if she leaves she will never see her daughter again..and if she does not want to than she is a wack job also

I just don't understand how they can threaten her like that. Why can't she just fight for custody in court like normal people do and if the scientiologist find a way to get their judge, their family court officials etc. I would just take it to the media and expose them. I would be put through the ringer and so would Suri but in the end it would be worth it. I don't think I would have just shut up and walked away from my kids like Nicole did. Tell the whole world I slept with 10,000 people, had sex dreams every night whatever, but your not taking my kid. It seems like Nicole cares more about her image than her kids. I would fight tooth and nail. They could humilate me all they wanted but I would still fight.

I just don't understand how they can threaten her like that. Why can't she just fight for custody in court like normal people do and if the scientiologist find a way to get their judge, their family court officials etc. I would just take it to the media and expose them. I would be put through the ringer and so would Suri but in the end it would be worth it. I don't think I would have just shut up and walked away from my kids like Nicole did. Tell the whole world I slept with 10,000 people, had sex dreams every night whatever, but your not taking my kid. It seems like Nicole cares more about her image than her kids. I would fight tooth and nail. They could humilate me all they wanted but I would still fight.

I wonder if there are threats made against other family members (siblings, parents)? Something like "if you do this then we can make things very difficult for ....."

Yea but somehow, somewhere, someone should be able to get that on tape or video or something and take it public. I think they would back down if you really went after their image and exposed them (with proof) Even the best spies in the world eventually get caught.

They are brain washed and threatened. Keep in mind that they take many criminals in and sex offenders and people that are psychotic and drug addicts to try to rehabilitate them because they feel that they are the only ones that can truley help them. Theses guys in the videos are scary...listen to them acuse him of being a sex offender or murderer...no dought that hey are themselves and that is why they brought it us....jmo

could you imagine that when they threaten you, you listen.

OMG, I just watched that spooky youtube video that shows the autopsy photos of Lisa McPherson. :eek:

How are they getting away with this stuff?

Hi, long time lurker/reader here. Thank you all for the most entertaining thread. I've even got my Dh hooked.

I don't think this has been posted yet. It's from gawker about a conman pretending to be Heath Ledger's dad.

A man claiming to be Heath Ledger's father Kim has been trying to scam stars. Weirdly he's been targeting Scientologists like Tom Cruise and John Travolta. (There's always been confusion between the two.) Actually, targeting Scientologists is a pretty genius plan. They clearly fall for bull and are quick to part with their money. Of all potential marks the man approached, it was Tom Cruise, the only man who can do anything about anything, who fell for the ruse the hardest. According to the Post, "The hoax began soon after Ledger, 28, was found dead...by the next day, a man claiming to be Kim Ledger managed to get Cruise on the phone, a source said."

Over the next few days, he "had had a couple of conversations with" Cruise, asking for emotional support, said the source. But Cruise abruptly cut him off when he learned "he was an impostor," the source said. "Heath's reps found out there was this hoaxer and they called various celebs." Sources close to Cruise confirmed the impostor contacted him.
I bet the conversation was pretty weird considering that in Cruise's faith, "The subject of death is never a very serious one to a Scientologist beyond the fact that he feels kind of sorry for himself sometimes. ... [The deceased person] was thoughtless enough to dispose of his body and go out of communication. A person sometimes feels pretty unhappy about it and thinks it's a thoughtless thing for a friend to do."

edited the naughty words out.

Hi, long time lurker/reader here. Thank you all for the most entertaining thread. I've even got my Dh hooked.

I don't think this has been posted yet. It's from gawker about a conman pretending to be Heath Ledger's dad.

A man claiming to be Heath Ledger's father Kim has been trying to scam stars. Weirdly he's been targeting Scientologists like Tom Cruise and John Travolta. (There's always been confusion between the two.) Actually, targeting Scientologists is a pretty genius plan. They clearly fall for bull and are quick to part with their money. Of all potential marks the man approached, it was Tom Cruise, the only man who can do anything about anything, who fell for the ruse the hardest. According to the Post, "The hoax began soon after Ledger, 28, was found dead...by the next day, a man claiming to be Kim Ledger managed to get Cruise on the phone, a source said."

Over the next few days, he "had had a couple of conversations with" Cruise, asking for emotional support, said the source. But Cruise abruptly cut him off when he learned "he was an impostor," the source said. "Heath's reps found out there was this hoaxer and they called various celebs." Sources close to Cruise confirmed the impostor contacted him.
I bet the conversation was pretty weird considering that in Cruise's faith, "The subject of death is never a very serious one to a Scientologist beyond the fact that he feels kind of sorry for himself sometimes. ... [The deceased person] was thoughtless enough to dispose of his body and go out of communication. A person sometimes feels pretty unhappy about it and thinks it's a thoughtless thing for a friend to do."

edited the naughty words out.

Wow! I hadn't seen that. I did hear about the imposter phoning a radio show, but not this. How easy IS it to get Tom Cruise on the phone? Hey...maybe we should try...NOT!!

wow interesting videos

some scary sh1t

i just find it amazing that they only come back these "enlightened people" have is to accuse someone behind a camera as being a criminal.

"admit it admit your crimes"
"did you stop beating your wife just to come here"

hummmmmm

oh and i love how scientology has "hijacked" the whole nazi war to use for their own benifits - how disgusting is that. clearly they have no shame

Wow! I hadn't seen that. I did hear about the imposter phoning a radio show, but not this. How easy IS it to get Tom Cruise on the phone? Hey...maybe we should try...NOT!!

Maybe we can get him to come here on the DIS with us and explain himself...that would be fun :thumbsup2

Could you imagine :rotfl2:

I was talking to a friend today and told her that I was on You Tube watching videos of Scientology...ya should have seen the look she gave me. Her body moved away from me and she looked at me with a big scary question mark over her head...

I started laughing and told her not to worry I was not joining and they would not take me anyway because only wackos need apply:lmao:

I can't imagine him letting Katie have custody of Suri, and I think she'd would not just shrug it off and say "ok" like Nicole apparently has done.

I thought I heard it was written into their marriage agreement that HE gets custody. No if ands or buts.

I wonder if there are threats made against other family members (siblings, parents)? Something like "if you do this then we can make things very difficult for ....."

This is exactly what I think they do. Disgusting...allegedly.

Can you IMAGINE! :lmao:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";22947093]

I was talking to a friend today and told her that I was on You Tube watching videos of Scientology...ya should have seen the look she gave me. Her body moved away from me and she looked at me with a big scary question mark over her head...

I:[/QUOTE]

OMGosh!!! :lmao: Last year I was trying to talk my g/f into coming to a Sci center with me to get audited. To report back.... she did the same thing. :lmao:

We dont have many here in Illinois. If Im not mistaken - theres only 3.

Heck - I was wrong.... only one: http://www.churchofscientology.com/scientology-us.htm

Check this out:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080131-1335-ca-scientologyhoax.html

SoCal Scientology locations get letters with mystery powder

ASSOCIATED PRESS

1:35 p.m. January 31, 2008

LOS ANGELES – Authorities Thursday were trying to determine who sent envelopes containing apparently harmless powder to Church of Scientology locations, prompting street closings and evacuations.
Envelopes containing the mysterious white powder were mailed to at least 19 church addresses in Los Angeles and Orange counties, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said.

The letters began showing up Wednesday. Glendale police shut down a street for two hours and Tustin authorities evacuated 60 people from buildings as hazardous materials teams were called in.

Initial tests indicated the powder was harmless but more tests were being conducted, Eimiller said.

The church declined immediate comment and referred questions to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter