Oh me, oh my-does baby Suri really exist???update now aka "The Suri Challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember when my best friends DH about 20 years ago gave me the book Dianetics to read....he said it was very enlightening...Did not know what it was :confused3

I tryed reading it and after 4 pages put is down and laughed because I could not understand a word it said....DH tryed to read it also and said "Forget this" :lmao:

Dont remember hearing anything more about it after that and if her DH became a Scientologist than I never new...

next time you go into the book store pick it up and read the first page you will walk away going Ahhhh What di they say...

I think that is why no one can explain it because they have all read the book and could not understand it either:rotfl:

i just want to quote the 48 hours segment correctly

Jan (from Scientology) says when asked what she would say to the millions of people who believe that they are benefiting from the drugs.

her answer to this is what i agree with

"they need to be thoroughly informed, they are playing Russian roulette with their lives. and these drugs are very dangerous and they need to be informed of all the side effects."

this is true - you need to be thoroughly informed about medication you are taking and the side effects that come with it - but then if the benefits out weigh the side effects by a significant amount take it.

and really unless you're locked up in a hospital only you can decide what side effects you can live with not your religion.

i totally disagree with who is it, the Mennonites? they don't allow medication either. children have died because they haven't been given some basic medications

[QUOTE="Got Disney";22972377]ummm watch these and tell me what you think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1rgT8bHRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCLfbFHCbsE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2895CeGrFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAlzu3sRlPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W82FHbbwyyA...this one is of Katie...she talks like she cant think fast enough like all the others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4yXGE2zI2o

there are more but theses will add you to them

What do these seem to have in common...they all seem to have rouble getting there thoughts and explain apsolutly nothing. Everytime I watch a viseo and someone asks...What is Scientology " no one can explain it.[/QUOTE]

No kidding - they talk so weird too. "Wow" "I just GOT it" "It Clicked!!" "I was external - there was NO stopping me" :confused3 What??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Im gonna keep that Katie Holmes interview one Fav'd - for when I cant sleep at night. Geez! *YAWN!!!*

"they need to be thoroughly informed, they are playing Russian roulette with their lives. and these drugs are very dangerous and they need to be informed of all the side effects."

this is true - you need to be thoroughly informed about medication you are taking and the side effects that come with it - but then if the benefits out weigh the side effects by a significant amount take it.

I agree with this. I do. I could TOTALLY diagnose both my kids as ADD or ADHD - but Im not putting them on anything, cuz Im not okay with it. However, there are many med's which are 'psych' meds, which are absolutely a God Send to the people using them.

My life was a MESS before Xanax. After my mom passed away I was panicing DAILY, several times a day. I was fixated on death - I just *knew* I was going to die at any minute. I went to bed several nights thinking I wouldnt wake up. THAT isnt living. And had it not been for Xanax, I'd still be that way. So PRAIIIIIISE Jesus, for Xanax. :worship: No joke, I'd rather have a life long dependence on Xanax - then live every single day the way I lived. Truly.

You know when they start in on that "what are your crimes" crap, I'm just dying for someone to say something like, "Well I may have driven a mile or two over the speed limit on my way here." " I may have rolled through a stop sign." :lmao:

and where's the bit with Katie - i watched it and missed it - don't think i can it through it again - i know i know no bugs no bugs - what's up with the bugs???

and where's the bit with Katie - i watched it and missed it - don't think i can it through it again - i know i know no bugs no bugs - what's up with the bugs???

I think she marked the wrong one with Katie. I didn't see her in that clip either. The next one is a Diane Sawyer interview with Katie on GMA

I thought the same thing with the bugs. :lmao:

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES??? :lmao:

oh ok - that makes more sense i thought i was going nuts LOL

here's some phrases they seem to use all the time from that one clip

it's like
WOW
i know i know
i thought i knew
bang
whoompsh
like like like LIKE LIKE LIKE - think they like the word like?
whoah
it's a knife through butter, it's lightening through butter
bragging session on how fast they can read this book and that book
when i read the book it's like my duplication was like increased like a million times (no joke lady but like your vocabulary like decreassed like a million times)
it's like someone turned the lights on
it's like a new light bulb goes on
a hundred and fifty quantum volts of thata energy (WHAT????)
boom boom boom boom boom
there's no bugs
no bugs at all
i got through it because there's no bugs (whats up with the flippen bugs??)
i'm outside my body
i'm reading outside my body
i was exterior
i've gong exterior
it's like bang
your out
you know your out and you aint going anywhere but to the stars (ya you're normal)
it's like psewwl (is that even a word?? nope)
it's like.....WOW!

hummm maybe instead of reading those books that make no sense y'all should go back to school and learn you some goodly words ah ha

Yeah - theyre words are freaking weird.

And quite frankly - I'd prefer to remain inside my body when I read. :confused3

i just want to quote the 48 hours segment correctly

Jan (from Scientology) says when asked what she would say to the millions of people who believe that they are benefiting from the drugs.

her answer to this is what i agree with

and really unless you're locked up in a hospital only you can decide what side effects you can live with not your religion.

i totally disagree with who is it, the Mennonites? they don't allow medication either. children have died because they haven't been given some basic medications

Mennonites are a sect of the Amish. They allow medication to preserve life. They are against many modern conveniences and like to keep things simple and God centered.

I think you are thinking of Jehovah witnesses whose children die rather than get a blood transfusion.

TMZ has a snippet about a memorial service of Ledger and his "friends" attended including Tom and Katie! Guys, if any of you aren't creeped out by this, I don't know what would creep you out.

Why would Tom be friends with some one who used drugs? Wouldn't that be an SP?

Heath had pnuemonia, don't Sci's believe that you will die of pnuemonia if you find out too much about the cult at one time? It is all creepy....like they have something that could bring on pneumonia in people to punish them. There is definately a weird sci connection here that is not being explored by the media that is so busy kissing TC's buttocks.

oh ok - that makes more sense i thought i was going nuts LOL

here's some phrases they seem to use all the time from that one clip

it's like
WOW
i know i know
i thought i knew
bang
whoompsh
like like like LIKE LIKE LIKE - think they like the word like?
whoah
it's a knife through butter, it's lightening through butter
bragging session on how fast they can read this book and that book
when i read the book it's like my duplication was like increased like a million times (no joke lady but like your vocabulary like decreassed like a million times)
it's like someone turned the lights on
it's like a new light bulb goes on
a hundred and fifty quantum volts of thata energy (WHAT????)
boom boom boom boom boom
there's no bugs
no bugs at all
i got through it because there's no bugs (whats up with the flippen bugs??)
i'm outside my body
i'm reading outside my body
i was exterior
i've gong exterior
it's like bang
your out
you know your out and you aint going anywhere but to the stars (ya you're normal)
it's like psewwl (is that even a word?? nope)
it's like.....WOW!

hummm maybe instead of reading those books that make no sense y'all should go back to school and learn you some goodly words ah ha

Sounds like the words from the Batman series...Wham Boom Bang Batman...
Maybe they are making them watch the old series over and over and over, after all it was originally a comic book. Maybe they think that Batban has a hidden message :rotfl2:

I like when they say "We are not brainwashing" that is against all we believe in and is against the law :confused3 ...WHAT :lmao:

He really needs to lay off the makeup and fake hair. I don't understand why he his doing this. Does he have the Michael Jackson disease or did he take lessons from MJ? :sad2:

super_bowl_party_14_wenn1745728__oPt.jpg

He really needs to lay off the makeup and fake hair. I don't understand why he his doing this. Does he have the Michael Jackson disease or did he take lessons from MJ? :sad2:

:rotfl2: love that tupe (sp)...it does not even match :rotfl2:

Want to add this because this thread will close soon. We may want to start a new one about Scientology by changing the name like Scientology/ Tom, Katie and suri..or something....

here is the link to what Alex has to say....http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1709914

YIKES!!! He looks like a corpse.:eek:

A little off topic but have y'all read the message from Webmaster Alex from yesterday regarding threads over 250 pages
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1709914
Will we need to start a new thread to continue our research on the kookiest cult around? If so, will we keep the same title or come up with something different. I don't want to miss it. Should we start thinking up new names?

Got Disney great minds think alike.;)
Speaking of his hair. Do you remember that spray on stuff? That's what it looks like.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter