Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Hello! Joining your trip report and reading your intro just cracked me up, your sister sounds like my husband, he would rather go somewhere else for vacation but I usually sic my kids on him too and we end up convincing him. We are supposed to go in 2 weeks so I am so looking forward to reading about your TR and psyching myself up! My kids are doing the same thing your brother did "Are we going today? Tomorrow? When?!"
Can't wait to read all about your wonderful trip! :thumbsup2

I'm so IN !!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see all of your photos !!

I'm joining in! I read your last TR but, sadly, I was a lurker and I'll try to comment more on this one. I'm so excited and love your writing style. It's very entertaining! Looking forward to reading more.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Another Marissa trip report! :dance3::banana::woohoo:

So looking forward to hearing all about this perfect vacation!

Can I just say that Jacob is adorable?! My mama is a special education teacher and I swear, those kids have the BIGGEST hearts and the best personalities <3

Can't wait to hear all about the pixie dust sprinkled on your beautiful family!

And I'm all the way down on page 2? You're far too popular for your own good young lady!

Edit: I'm actually on page 3! Yikes!

I'm in!!!!! I mean, obviously I would be lol And NOT ON THE FIRST PAGE?!?! Blasphemy! People really need to wait for me to get here, comment a little, give me the last comment on the first page and all will be good! ::yes:: Anyways, I'm so excited to hear all about it! You better have a video of the whole car alarm situtation on Twitter, I need a magic-filled Disney laugh right now :laughing:

Marissa I'm here sorry it took me so long I was out all day then I get home and my computer isn't working ugggh! But I couldn't wait so I had to start reading on my phone I'm so excited to read all about the trip my family never took me to disney when I was little either in face my parents have never been and never want to..I think I'm adopted honestly but anyway can't wait for the rest!!

I'm here, I'm here!!! I'm jumping up and down in excitement because I'M HERE!! Oh My Goodness! I can seriously not wait for this TR to get underway. Sounds like you had a FANTASTIC time! Love the Akershus family photo. Your family is simply adorable! Love your little brother!! My cousin Lucas has downs and he is the most fun, amazing, intelligent kid I know! How fun for him to get to go again with all of you!!! Yay for Disney family love!! Ok, I'm literally gushing!! I'm going to stop now before I embarass myself! SO EXCITED TO READ MORE!!!!

Aaahhh.....I can't believe this TR is already on page 3! You are one popular girl! :thumbsup2

As if I wasn't excited enough to hear about y'alls trip.....your TR title just made me that much more excited!! And I can just feel your excitement bouncing off the screen in your intro.

Love all the family pics! Looks like you have a great family! And WOW! you look just like your mom!

I'm all about family time, and family time in Disney World is the best thing ever! It is truly my heaven on earth. ::yes::

I wish you did have a video of the reveal to Jacob. I'm guessing I would get chills and tears watching it. I watch youtube videos of Disney trip reveals sometimes. Total strangers, these people are to me - but they make me smile and tear up. ;)

I am looking forward to many pictures and some fun videos along the way. :cool1:

Joining in! Cans across your last trip report and loved it. Can't wait to hear about all the pixie dust you got. Sounds like great times! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter