Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Hey there! Your reality-show lovin', frumpin' friend Kristen is HERE!!! :woohoo: I am so excited for this! You have the most adorable family EVER. I can't wait! I'm gonna try to keep up with commenting this time! On your last TR my comments were (shamefully) virtually nonexistent. BRING ON THE MAGIC! :wizard:

I'm in! Ready for another Marissa TR! Your family is SO cute! I'm really glad to hear you did this trip up right if it's potentially the last family one you have :)

I'm here too! :wave2: I just finished reading your first TR today and i loved it! I'm looking forward to hearing about your second TR!!! pixiedust:

HOORAY!

I'm so glad you posted this on twitter or I probably would've ended up way far behind. Can't wait for the rest!

Me too! Instead you were first! WOOHOO! Thanks for joining!

I'm HEEERE! Now I need to go and read your intro, hahaha.

YAY! Hahah, hope you enjoy(ed)! Thanks for joining!

I'm here!!!! Great intro, I cannot wait to hear about your trip!!!

YAY! Glad you're here!!!!

I'M HEREEEEEE!!! And I'm on my phone, so no cool font or comment specific smileys, sorry! I just couldn't wait until I got home from Wal Mart to join in, so I'm driving along at 70 mph typing this. JUST KIDDING. John is driving, and he's going like 71 mph.

Aaaanyway, I'm SO GLAD you had a wonderful trip with gallons of pixie dust, and I cannot wait to read this report! I MISSED MY TWIN.

Okay, longer, cooler, and more purple comments will come later, I promise!

YAY!!! Hahha thanks, twin! I'm glad you were so eager! I'm so glad you mentioned the lack of purple because it's the first thing I noticed. :laughing:

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jill in CO

Thank you, so glad you're here!!!

I am excited to read your report! I enjoy your writting style! We are a family of 5 too. My kids are 24,19 and 13. They LOVE Disney as much as me. My oldest DD always told me she would get married at GF! Ahhhhh! She will nned to find a good BF first! My DH loves Disney but he is not as open about it, but I always see him looking at my stuff! He is a Disney promoter when out in the public! My DD 19 uses a wheelchair and Disney is great for her!

So, I will be waiting to read more of your report! The pics are wonderful!

Hi! Thank you so much! Hahahah I'm with your oldest daughter, I must say that sounds amazing! I'm so glad your daughter is able to enjoy Disney with her wheelchair! They're so great about stuff like that!

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!

Sounds like a good time! i love family vacations to Disney, they are the best!! :)

It was! I agree. Thank you for joining in!

Subbed! Can't wait to read more!

So glad you have you here, thank you!

Yes! I made the first page! :yay: You KNOW I'm in, can't wait to hear about all that pixie dust.

Hahaha, were you not expecting to??? Silly. Thank you so much, I'm glad you're here!

I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I love your enthusiasm, thanks so much girl!!! Glad you're here!

You're back! And from your BEST Disney trip EVER!!!!!! What a great start...I can't wait to hear about how you were doused in GALLONS of pixie dust!!

Insert dance of pure joy here!

First, the band!

:rockband:

Then the dancers!

:banana: :cool1::yay::dance3::cheer2::rotfl2::rotfl: :woohoo: :dance3:

:dancer:

Let's PAR-TAYYYYYY!

party:

I'm BOUNCING with anticipation!

:jumping1::jumping3::jumping2::Pinkbounc:maleficen:ccat::simba::stitch::mickeyjum

OK, I'm done. :lmao:

HAHAHAHA, you are awesome! You always have the best celebration dances. I appreciate your enthusiasm and I'm so glad you're here!!!

Hooray, hooray, you started!

I CAN'T WAIT to hear about your adventures! Yay for gallons of pixie dust!

(you look just like your mom and sis BTW)

Welcome, fellow Marissa! I'm so glad you're here!

Hahaha, we get that a lot!

I'm here!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Hooray! I'm so glad, thank you!!

Yayyyyyyy!!! So excited for this TR! I can't wait to hear all about your gallons of pixie dust.

YAY, I'm so glad you made it!! It's gonna be great!

I'm joining in! Can't wait to hear about all of the pixie dust! pixiedust:

Hooray! So glad you have you here girl!

Sounds like this trip was extra magical!! Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it.

and PS that part of Toy Story 2 is one of my favorites when Jessie sees Woody and freaks out. haha

It really was! So glad you're here!

Hahahah SAME. It cracks me up!

Hey there new friend here lol, can't wait for the pixie dust.

Hooray for a new friend! So glad to have you here!!

I'm here! I'm here!

popcorn::

Oh, your introduction made me very excited to hear all about this trip!

Hooray!!! Thanks, so glad you're here!

Don't forget about me! I'm here too! I read your first trip and loved it! Your sense of humor cracks me up! I'm anxious to read about the pixie dust and I'm hoping you DO NOT get sick this time!
Bring on the awesomeness!

I could never! Thank you so much, that's so sweet! And don't worry... I DIDN'T GET SICK!!!! :woohoo:

Hello! Joining your trip report and reading your intro just cracked me up, your sister sounds like my husband, he would rather go somewhere else for vacation but I usually sic my kids on him too and we end up convincing him. We are supposed to go in 2 weeks so I am so looking forward to reading about your TR and psyching myself up! My kids are doing the same thing your brother did "Are we going today? Tomorrow? When?!"
Can't wait to read all about your wonderful trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining! Hahha I understand. Wow, two weeks! That's so soon! Yayyy so glad you're here!

I'm so IN !!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see all of your photos !!

I'm so excited to have you along for this one too!

Subbing! Bring on that pixie dust!:wizard:

Yay, welcome! I'm gonna bring it!!!

YAY you started :dance3:

I'm here and can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

Yay! You weren't kidding when you said you'd follow this one from the beginning. So glad you're here!

I'm joining in! I read your last TR but, sadly, I was a lurker and I'll try to comment more on this one. I'm so excited and love your writing style. It's very entertaining! Looking forward to reading more.

Hooray! That's okay, I'm glad you're joining in the comment party for this one! So glad to have you! Thank you so much!

I'm here.

Hope you're excited. :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Another Marissa trip report! :dance3::banana::woohoo:

So looking forward to hearing all about this perfect vacation!

Can I just say that Jacob is adorable?! My mama is a special education teacher and I swear, those kids have the BIGGEST hearts and the best personalities <3

Aww yay! I'm glad you're excited!

That's so nice! Your mom is awesome for that! I think that's definitely true. He's so sweet!

I'm so glad you're here!

Im on the train :) excited to read your TR!!!

YAY! Thank you, glad to have you!

Yes! So excited! Let's do this thing!

Yeah, let's do it!!!

I made it, I made it!! Can't wait to hear about the pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hooray! So glad you're here!!!

I'm here.:wave2: I read your first trip report today and loved it!!!!!!:worship:I'm excited to hear about the pixie dust!!pixiedust:

Can't wait to hear all about the pixie dust sprinkled on your beautiful family!

And I'm all the way down on page 2? You're far too popular for your own good young lady!

Edit: I'm actually on page 3! Yikes!

Yay, I'm so glad you're here for this one!

Hahha aww! Thank you!

I'm in!!!!! I mean, obviously I would be lol And NOT ON THE FIRST PAGE?!?! Blasphemy! People really need to wait for me to get here, comment a little, give me the last comment on the first page and all will be good! ::yes:: Anyways, I'm so excited to hear all about it! You better have a video of the whole car alarm situtation on Twitter, I need a magic-filled Disney laugh right now :laughing:

Glad you're here! Hahah sorry you didn't make the first page! Third isn't too bad!! Oh my gosh, I think I DO!!! :laughing:

Marissa I'm here sorry it took me so long I was out all day then I get home and my computer isn't working ugggh! But I couldn't wait so I had to start reading on my phone I'm so excited to read all about the trip my family never took me to disney when I was little either in face my parents have never been and never want to..I think I'm adopted honestly but anyway can't wait for the rest!!

Yay! No need to apologize! Aww haha I hope they go some day! I totally get it. Thank you for being here!

I'm here, I'm here!!! I'm jumping up and down in excitement because I'M HERE!! Oh My Goodness! I can seriously not wait for this TR to get underway. Sounds like you had a FANTASTIC time! Love the Akershus family photo. Your family is simply adorable! Love your little brother!! My cousin Lucas has downs and he is the most fun, amazing, intelligent kid I know! How fun for him to get to go again with all of you!!! Yay for Disney family love!! Ok, I'm literally gushing!! I'm going to stop now before I embarass myself! SO EXCITED TO READ MORE!!!!

Yay!! Aww you're so cute! Thank you for being so excited! Downs kids really are special, aren't they? Jacob has this crazy insane memory. They're so smart! Hahah you could never embarrass yourself on my TR, don't even worry about it! Glad you're here!

Aaahhh.....I can't believe this TR is already on page 3! You are one popular girl! :thumbsup2

As if I wasn't excited enough to hear about y'alls trip.....your TR title just made me that much more excited!! And I can just feel your excitement bouncing off the screen in your intro.

Love all the family pics! Looks like you have a great family! And WOW! you look just like your mom!

Hahah aww! Thank you! I'm excited about all the feedback so far!

I'm so glad you're excited! Thank you! It really was such an awesome trip.

I think so! Hahah we get that a lot. :) I'm so glad you're here!

Can't wait to read all about your trip!! :cool1:

Thank you for being here, I'm so glad!

I'm all about family time, and family time in Disney World is the best thing ever! It is truly my heaven on earth. ::yes::

I wish you did have a video of the reveal to Jacob. I'm guessing I would get chills and tears watching it. I watch youtube videos of Disney trip reveals sometimes. Total strangers, these people are to me - but they make me smile and tear up. ;)

I am looking forward to many pictures and some fun videos along the way. :cool1:

I totally agree!

I really wish I did, too! His reaction was seriously priceless. I do the same thing! So many of those videos are just so sweet, you can't help but be so happy and excited for the people!

So glad you're here!!

I'm here, I'm here! Just like I said I'd be! :cheer2:

Ready for some pixie dust. Oh. Yes. :dance3:

Yay! I'm so glad you made it over, thank you!!! There will be pixie dust a'plenty!

Joining in! Cans across your last trip report and loved it. Can't wait to hear about all the pixie dust you got. Sounds like great times! :)

Aw thank you! I'm glad you're here! It should be a lot of fun!

Can't wait to read it!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

Hey there! Your reality-show lovin', frumpin' friend Kristen is HERE!!! :woohoo: I am so excited for this! You have the most adorable family EVER. I can't wait! I'm gonna try to keep up with commenting this time! On your last TR my comments were (shamefully) virtually nonexistent. BRING ON THE MAGIC! :wizard:

YAY! I'm so glad you're here! Hahah funny you should mention those reality shows... I just watched last week's Bachelor Pad this morning and I can't even believe those twins are human beings. :eek:

Aww thank you! I like us. :laughing: I'm glad you're here and I can't wait for all your comments!

I'm in! Ready for another Marissa TR! Your family is SO cute! I'm really glad to hear you did this trip up right if it's potentially the last family one you have :)

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you're here! I'm hoping it wasn't our VERY last, but it was definitely wonderful!

I'm on board :goodvibes

I can't to hear all about this trip!!!!!

Hooray! I'm so glad! It's gonna be so great!

I'm here too! :wave2: I just finished reading your first TR today and i loved it! I'm looking forward to hearing about your second TR!!! pixiedust:

Aww thank you! I'm so glad you loved the old one, and I hope you love this one as well! Thanks for being here, so glad to have you!

:sad1: I was looking for an update! Hoping to read about the pixie dust pixiedust:

Aww, I'm sorry! :( I'm giving people a chance to join in so they won't be behind right off the bat. Be on the lookout tomorrow!! I hope you enjoy!

WOOHOOO! So Excited to read about it!

Yayyy so glad you're here!

I'm here.:wave2: I read your first trip report today and loved it!!!!!!:worship:I'm excited to hear about the pixie dust!!pixiedust:

Wow! You read it all today?! That's seriously impressive! Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you're here, I hope you enjoy this one just as much as (or more than) the last!

Hello!! Can't wait to read all about your pixie dust.

And just know, that every time I read your TR title, I will think "I personally could have a gallon of Alan." :lmao:

OH and also, I didn't comment on your souvenir post BUT I totally have that Cinderella mug that says "Once a Princess, Always a Princess." princess: LOVE IT!

I love it when I can catch a TR from the start (yay for Twitter filling me in)! Haha, your intro is awesome. You embraced it all at 21, which I think is the best time to do so! As a kid, it's just about the rides and such, at least in my eyes. When you're older, it's about the magic and appreciation! So I'm all for the "no shame" aspect of your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter