Official Thread for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 21 (Updated 10/26, post #251)

The only Thing i really like is

Thing 1
and
Thing 2

remakes....
2.gif

Not sure how The Thing ties with Lady Luck unless it's a "Just my luck: I get sent to Antartica just when an alien spaceship is found with a living alien that can mimic us!" kind of luck! :lmao:

Anyone have an idea as to when they'll announce the pricing for the Rush of Fear with HHN Express?

Very anxious to get tickets but I want to make sure I won't regret getting them now.

Anyone have an idea as to when they'll announce the pricing for the Rush of Fear with HHN Express?

Very anxious to get tickets but I want to make sure I won't regret getting them now.
It shouldn't be too much longer. I always wait until September to buy my tickets...after everything has been announced and I can budget.

Yay, we've just booked our flight and hotel! :cool1:

This will be our fifth Halloween Horror Nights, can't wait. :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Yay, we've just booked our flight and hotel! :cool1:

This will be our fifth Halloween Horror Nights, can't wait. :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Excellent! This will be my fourth consecutive... :cool1:

Mrs. Marquibiri still doesnt know I´ve booked this trip. She´ll be :sad2:

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Excellent! This will be my fourth consecutive... :cool1:

Mrs. Marquibiri still doesnt know I´ve booked this trip. She´ll be :sad2:

now if you had booked the trip when a group of us homies did, you could have joined us.

the mrs could go for an evening at the pbh spa.........

that 's what patster's wife did one year.

then they both were happy....

now if you had booked the trip when a group of us homies did, you could have joined us.

the mrs could go for an evening at the pbh spa.........

that 's what patster's wife did one year.

then they both were happy....

mac, I give you my word...
For 2012, I will plan my trip with you homies.......
:)

Having to miss this year, hopefully I'm there next year.

Oh, and even if I am there, I'll probably still be square.:sad1:

If our trips do match up next year, we'll talk the wife's into hanging out together while the homies are HHN'ng

i already have you penciled in for hhn '12 patster.
you best be there too!

Made it official today...

Doing HHN on Oct 27 this year....This will be my 13th HHN and I am excited because this year I am bringing 4 newbies along with me...I cannot WAIT to experience HHN in a whole new way...we will be doing IOA probably during the day, then S&S for HHN...

Now to pick my date Howl O Scream in Tampa!

I have never been, I know season pass holders can get a discount. Can they buy extra tickets for a discount or only there own. I know Disney lets you buy 3 extra for the discount price. Also we are going on Friday the 23rd of Sept the first day, will it be crazy the first week end or not to bad I am wondering if I need the express pass also?

I have never been, I know season pass holders can get a discount. Can they buy extra tickets for a discount or only there own. I know Disney lets you buy 3 extra for the discount price. Also we are going on Friday the 23rd of Sept the first day, will it be crazy the first week end or not to bad I am wondering if I need the express pass also?

i believe you can buy 6 tickets at a time with the preferred annual pass

You can purchase up to six additional tickets with your Preferred or Premier AP but those need to be purchased at the gate. I'll be there opening night again and I wouldn't do HHN w/o an EP. I will get the Frequent Fear w/Express access again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter