• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

I would also like to know what they have as a costume for the pirate princess and around how much extra it is?

is there a changing area near PL? I would like my son and husband to be able to change into their costumes before they start their makeover.

My DD who will be 7 is desperate to do this & im thinking of getting it done earliest slot they open on our departure day for all of us..me, DH & DS (will be 15 & if we're all doing it he will but not if its just DD) we are then heading to our DCL cruise
I haven't looked into everything yet & timings may make it impossible but I've got my fingers crossed!

I would also like to knowore about the costumes available for girls, ds will just wear his POTC t shirt

This is the pirate princess from last summer and the mermaid was 3 years ago but I don't think it has changed too much but I can't be positive. We will be there Nov 3 so I can post updated info after that
View attachment 128784

My daughter surprised me and went with the mermaid makeover so here it is with the outfit you can purchase now. The pirate princess dress was black and pink but I didn't get a picture. Also had to throw a pic of my son in there too from last week :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
When grown ups do the deluxe mermaid package do we get the shirt and tu-tu? I just assumed those were only in kid sizes, but I can't find anything that says for sure. I'm going to be a mermaid for my 34th birthday next weekend :rotfl:

When grown ups do the deluxe mermaid package do we get the shirt and tu-tu? I just assumed those were only in kid sizes, but I can't find anything that says for sure. I'm going to be a mermaid for my 34th birthday next weekend :rotfl:

I'm almost positive they are only kid sizes. I did the mermaid makeover a few years ago and it was fun!

Anyone guess how soon things book in advance? I would like to wait until after FP+ choices are made but wonder if 60 days out would be too late. Thanks!

I called about 85 days out and I was able to get a morning appt at 9:55. The other day we were interested in did not have time till the afternoon. I'm glad I called when I did. I agree .. I would call ASAP to get a good time.

Thinking about doing the mermaid look for Halloween this year. Got the 180 day mark in my calendar. hopefully it won't be weird being an adult by myself there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter