OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Can I just say WOW!!! Your family pic as marvel is so awesome!
Can y'all say "winning at life"!?! Lol

@Berlioz70, I did not purchase any prints last month and all photos from the session were on our Photopass account for memory maker download. They showed up in the resorts and more area.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I read pages 1, 97, and 98. Could someone from 2016 experience talk about whatever little parade happens in the afternoon? I have PL scheduled as part of a very big birthday Saturday for my DS3, but I'm not sure it will all fit into one day....

I read pages 1, 97, and 98. Could someone from 2016 experience talk about whatever little parade happens in the afternoon? I have PL scheduled as part of a very big birthday Saturday for my DS3, but I'm not sure it will all fit into one day....

The parade was pretty short. Takes place when PL closes, around 4:00 if I recall. We opted to stay for Jack Sparrow, and they had all the PL kids stand up after the show. Maybe a half hour-45 min or so?

The pirates look so much cuter than the mermaids. Is the mermaid package really cute? Do they put glitter in the mermaid hair? We have a BBB appt, but it is at a really bad time. I am trying to decide if this would be a good substitute. I have a 5 year old and an 8 year old little girl. My 8 year old will probably do the pirate, but I want my 5 year old to feel "pretty". She is not interested in pirates. Thanks.

We did it in June, and it was not on the website then, either.

We did it 2 years ago and it wasn't on the website then, either.

The pirates look so much cuter than the mermaids. Is the mermaid package really cute?

I think the basic mermaid package is very cute. There was nothing done to my hair when I did it, but I had the basic.

I think all mermaid packages are cute, but little kids' faces stand up better to the day IMO because they don't get oily like adult faces do. By the end of the day my "scales" looked really weird (though they were still intact) because I was all shiny, but kid pictures look good all day as far as I've seen.

The pirates look so much cuter than the mermaids. Is the mermaid package really cute? Do they put glitter in the mermaid hair? We have a BBB appt, but it is at a really bad time. I am trying to decide if this would be a good substitute. I have a 5 year old and an 8 year old little girl. My 8 year old will probably do the pirate, but I want my 5 year old to feel "pretty". She is not interested in pirates. Thanks.
My DD has done both and said she preferred PL :)

Is parade definite time on MNSSHP nights?
We booked for that night I think at like 5ish, so thinking parade is later?

Thanks
Kim

My daughter prefers PL, and while they do not put glitter in the hair, it is all over the top half of the face. We love the mermaid look!
image.jpeg

My DS got the pirate that looks like a skeleton for the first MNSSHP on Sept. 2. Is that bony pirate?

Yes, and that's what my boy got - at 5 - it was a HUGE mistake - face paint EVERYWHERE! He kept rubbing his hands on his face and all over EVERYTHING. Even ruined my brand new Mickey Shirt - the black wouldn't come out.

My 11-year-old daughter got the same one - hers was fine. No problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter