• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

304 days left till TG trip

Can't wait but just to tide us over we booked a Mardi Gras trip and have a conference there in 2 weeks after

Hope I'm not overdoing it.....

My wife seems to think no

Hi All,
I am going in June with just my immediate family but my sisters and I just booked to get all the kids together from Thanksgiving Day into the next week. We really want to attend a MVMCP. We will be a group of 9 adults and 5 kids. Most of us staying at CBR but one family in a larger offsite rental. Looks like in 2016 the party was held on Sunday and Tuesday the week after thanksgiving. Has that typically been the case?

Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner? Most of us will be arriving that morning and it would be nice to eat together.

Hi All,
I am going in June with just my immediate family but my sisters and I just booked to get all the kids together from Thanksgiving Day into the next week. We really want to attend a MVMCP. We will be a group of 9 adults and 5 kids. Most of us staying at CBR but one family in a larger offsite rental. Looks like in 2016 the party was held on Sunday and Tuesday the week after thanksgiving. Has that typically been the case?

Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner? Most of us will be arriving that morning and it would be nice to eat together.

We are planning to eat Thanksgiving Dinner at Boma. Where are you staying? That might make a difference. Some people enjoy Biergarten. Allears.net usually has a list of restaurants that will have the traditional fare.

We are planning to eat Thanksgiving Dinner at Boma. Where are you staying? That might make a difference. Some people enjoy Biergarten. Allears.net usually has a list of restaurants that will have the traditional fare.

We are staying at CBR. First time staying there. I typically stay at POR or POFQ but we wanted to try something new. I am thinking not in the parks since some folks are arriving later and may not want to use a park ticket that day. A few years ago my sister did HDDR for Thanksgiving with her kids. We have seen that show as well. It was fun but I don't know that I need a repeat. Guess the debate will be do we do something 'fun' or shoot for a really nice meal. I don't think any of us are married to traditional fare.

Appreciate the suggestions. Thanks

Hi All,

that's the same week I will be there and yes I think the parties typically fall Sun/Tuesdays. We plan on hitting the Tuesday party.

I had to cancel my solo April trip since we just had a major move across country so now I am planning a trip for my 40th birthday on Nov 17th. We will be staying at POP Nov 12-18th. So sad it got pushed so far but at least I will be able to celebrate a major birthday in my happy place. :)

Last week my parents, sister and I booked our November 15-19 trip, staying at POR for the first time!

We found our love WDW as adults (we'd done Disneyland a bunch as kids, we lived in Southern California)... My sister wanted to go for her 30th birthday so we did a sister trip in 2014. My parents joined us in 2015 when I had a conference at the Dolphin/Swan, then did another sister trip last year and now another family trip! I'm super stoked!! They rely on me to plan the whole thing each time (which is good, because my personality tests ALL say I'm a planner), and it's been hard not to bend their ears with options everyday... ha!

295 days and counting... :maleficen

Jen

268 days for us! We'll be at POFQ from 10/28 - 11/11 and I'm deep into planning mode. We have a lot to celebrate, it's my mom's 75th birthday, our tenth trip and hopefully my goal weight will be reached by then!

Our plans so far is to do Keys to The Kingdom, one MHSSHP and two MVMCP.

268 days for us! We'll be at POFQ from 10/28 - 11/11 and I'm deep into planning mode. We have a lot to celebrate, it's my mom's 75th birthday, our tenth trip and hopefully my goal weight will be reached by then!

Our plans so far is to do Keys to The Kingdom, one MHSSHP and two MVMCP.

that sounds like a fun and full trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter