OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

We haven't book yet either, but the plans are in motion. Looking at Nov 26- Dec 2, possibly staying at CBR.
Now that we've been talking about it some of our family wants to join in too.
This will be a big trip for us, we'll be celebrating our 10 yr anniversary, DH is turning 40 and our DD will be tall enough to ride almost everything. She's super excited for that!
We are just crunching numbers and trying to find the best option. We normally stay at POP but would like to go bigger since we're celebrating some milestones.

Just finalized our dates and booked our Thanksgiving Trip. November 17th (flying in to RSW to visit family and staying overnight), renting a car and driving to Orlando from there. Will turn in the car when we move to new hotel. Fly out of Orlando using Magical Express (unless I can get awesome flight and car deals for the week).

November 18-22 Villas At Wilderness Lodge
November 22-26 Beach Club Villas

Hoping to fit in 1 day at LegoLand, 2 Days at Universal Studios (Harry Potter Fanatic in our house) and a boat load of Disney

Now to start stalking dining ideas, fast passes, and flights....

I do have some Starbucks gift cards saved up for snacks and my Rainforest Cafe rewards (for T-Rex)

Dear Father in Law wants to go to Kennedy. Looks like we will try to swing that on Friday before rolling into Disney...

Excited to go but hoping I can keep DD entertained she will 3 :)

Dear Father in Law wants to go to Kennedy. Looks like we will try to swing that on Friday before rolling into Disney...

Excited to go but hoping I can keep DD entertained she will 3 :)
We took our 4 yr old in November and he loved it. The Atlantis exhibit has some really awesome interactive attractions she should get a kick out of especially.

So we changed our dates to November 18th = December 2nd and decided not to stay at the Grand, we are back at the Pop.

We are gettign Annual Passes, and we are doing the UnDiscovered Future World Tour, the MVMCP - so lots of things to do instead of just a place to sleep

I booked our flights today as well

WE GO TO DISNEY THIS YEAR!
Whom do you fly with

Joining in this Nov 17 group...
Plans in motion
DH and 2 pups for the wilderness campground.
We stayed there Sept of 15 and loved it.
Can't believe we are planning another.
Thanks for creating this group.

2008 CBR
2013 POP
2015 FWCG
2017 FWCG...coming

I helped a friend do her FastPass+ today OMG exciting! I have not done FastPass+ since 2014 and its so much easier now. I easily got all of the items she wanted and most of the times she wanted. A few were a little off but I tried to keep FastPass options close together since she's never been so they won't be running around the world.

We are still debating between DDP or not soooo let's just hope it Free Dining and I don't have to worry with it lol

Our total out of pocket cost would be about $1175 and that includes all 3 meals & DD who will be under 3 (she turns 3 end of trip) meals. Includes a daily table service & 4 character meals. To get the DDP it would cost just $37 more but because that doesn't include DD meals and one meal a day which would add about an extra $200 to the total. So it's like hmm save $250 and pay cash or have all those extra snacks etc. We aren't huge snack eaters but so not sure the value is there for us. Come on spring for the discounts!!!

Put me down for Wilderness Lodge Deluxe Room with CL. 5 adults (Me, my twin, my mom, my aunt, my cousin) and 2 kiddos (Cousins kids 9 and almost 2) from November 13th-November 18th. My twin and I will most likely do a Christmas party when we are there, don't think I can convince the rest of the fam to pay the extra cost.

We've switched to two separate standard views at WL and added the table service dining plan for this trip.

Nov 4-11 here we come. I am very torn as to where to stay. AoA or walking distance to Epcot....
So Beach Club won, YAY!!, but there is no one currently renting enough points to cover a 2 br villa. I am going to be super bummed it they sell out before points become available.

First WDW trip, November 28-Dec 9!!! Either staying in a Poly DVC studio or garden wing of the Contemporary. Also trying to work out where else in the area to visit (travelling with Mum, we've never been to the southern US) - New Orleans, Miami, Havana maybe? If anyone has any tips feel free to PM me!!

New to this thread - just popped over...
You may want to explore other options for renting as this is an extremely busy time for EPCOT DVC with F&W. It is likely that the villas are sold out already for those dates as they book up at 11 months. You may want to have a plan B or get on a wait-list as soon as possible.

Good Luck!

So Beach Club won, YAY!!, but there is no one currently renting enough points to cover a 2 br villa. I am going to be super bummed it they sell out before points become available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter