• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Hey TinkAsh - can you please update page 1 with all the new people that have been posting (including me)? That way we can see everyone's trip in one place :goodvibes

Hey TinkAsh - can you please update page 1 with all the new people that have been posting (including me)? That way we can see everyone's trip in one place :goodvibes

working on that now! Sorry I am behind I had finals all week this week along with work!

The list is UPDATED!! YAY!

I got to make my Chef Mickey's ADR on tuesday & I also booked our plane tickets! Now I want to make the rest of our ADR's and June to get here!

I was also wondering if anyone going between June 8-12 was thinking about a wishes cruise?! Maybe we could all go together and split the cost?!

Still no June hours...I am driving myself crazy trying to set up my dining and touring plan. I wish they would let us do ADR's because my plan has so many crossouts and arrows, you'd think I was planning an invasion of some small country. :eek:

Still no June hours...I am driving myself crazy trying to set up my dining and touring plan. I wish they would let us do ADR's because my plan has so many crossouts and arrows, you'd think I was planning an invasion of some small country. :eek:

I am just coming up on my 180 (well really 190 day) timeframe and planning on making ADRs for Chef Mickey's. I am trying to be patient and wait until the hours are up and we can make ADRs for other restaurants, but it is hard. I have all sorts of diagrams and pics. I have plans and alternate plans. :D Ha!

The list is UPDATED!! YAY!

I got to make my Chef Mickey's ADR on tuesday & I also booked our plane tickets! Now I want to make the rest of our ADR's and June to get here!

I was also wondering if anyone going between June 8-12 was thinking about a wishes cruise?! Maybe we could all go together and split the cost?!

Thanks TinkAsh - I really appreciate it! :cool1:

Add me! We are going on June 7-13 for our disneymoon. We will be staying at the POFQ! I am ready to start planning. I need the hours to come out! Lol.

Thank you. It is a great time to get married! Lol. Are you as ready as I am for it to be here?

Thank you. It is a great time to get married! Lol. Are you as ready as I am for it to be here?

MOST defintely! Well, in my planning I am not. LOL! I keep thinking well I have time left and now I am like I have 5 months after the holidays! I have to get cracking. When we first got engaged I did a lot of planning but not alot when schoolw ent back and now I am out until January so after Christmas I hope to get our cake plans squared away. Where are you on the planning?!

Yippee!! Count us in. We're (Me, DH, DD 9, DS 7) booked for June 13 - 20th. It was just too good a deal to pass up. We are staying at POFQ for the first time. This will be our 4th trip but the first time we are staying more than 4 days. I can't imagine being able to go to the parks more than once. Woohoo!! Also it will be my 45th birthday while we are there.

ADRs we are considering are:
Teppan Edo
Garden Grill or Coral Reef
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic dinner package
Hoop Dee Doo or Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Maybe Nemo lunch package at Tusker House (although the food doesn't sound that appealing)
Not sure about MK - maybe Liberty Tree Tavern

Can't wait! :yay:

MOST defintely! Well, in my planning I am not. LOL! I keep thinking well I have time left and now I am like I have 5 months after the holidays! I have to get cracking. When we first got engaged I did a lot of planning but not alot when schoolw ent back and now I am out until January so after Christmas I hope to get our cake plans squared away. Where are you on the planning?!

I am about halfway through. Lol. I still have to find a florist and decide on a caterer. But I think that I am all good other than that. I just have to buy everything that I'm planning on having in the wedding. Lol. I have to go pick up my wedding dress! :woohoo: It got here like 3 months earlier than I thought that it would.

I am about halfway through. Lol. I still have to find a florist and decide on a caterer. But I think that I am all good other than that. I just have to buy everything that I'm planning on having in the wedding. Lol. I have to go pick up my wedding dress! :woohoo: It got here like 3 months earlier than I thought that it would.

Thats awesome. We have to go talk to the florist and find a cake person! My dress has already came in also! What is your wedding date exactly?! Ours is June 6, 2009!

Yippee!! Count us in. We're (Me, DH, DD 9, DS 7) booked for June 13 - 20th. It was just too good a deal to pass up. We are staying at POFQ for the first time. This will be our 4th trip but the first time we are staying more than 4 days. I can't imagine being able to go to the parks more than once. Woohoo!! Also it will be my 45th birthday while we are there.

ADRs we are considering are:
Teppan Edo
Garden Grill or Coral Reef
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic dinner package
Hoop Dee Doo or Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Maybe Nemo lunch package at Tusker House (although the food doesn't sound that appealing)
Not sure about MK - maybe Liberty Tree Tavern

Can't wait! :yay:

Have you done Hoop Dee Doo or Mickeys Backyard BBQ before?! I am debating on doing one of these but I cant make up my mind?!

Thats awesome. We have to go talk to the florist and find a cake person! My dress has already came in also! What is your wedding date exactly?! Ours is June 6, 2009!

Our date is on June 6th too! What are your colors? Where are you planning on eating while you are there? Oh! And what is a Wishes cruise? How much does it normally cost? Sorry about all the questions. I think that I am having more fun planning the honeymoon than I am planning the wedding... Lol

Our date is on June 6th too! What are your colors? Where are you planning on eating while you are there? Oh! And what is a Wishes cruise? How much does it normally cost? Sorry about all the questions. I think that I am having more fun planning the honeymoon than I am planning the wedding... Lol

Our date is June 6 too! And then off to WDW from the 8th to the 19!

WOW 3 June 6th Brides! We rock! LOL!
The wishes cruise is when you go out on a boat and then you can order food or a cake and then you watch the fireworks.
So far I booked Chef Mickeys since thats the one we can book. The other ones I want are:
50's Prime Time
Sci-Fi Drive Inn
Coral Reef
Liberty Tree Tavern
T-Rex

I am undecided on:
Yak & Yeti
Dinner Show or Cali Grill

How about you guys?!

WOW 3 June 6th Brides! We rock! LOL!
The wishes cruise is when you go out on a boat and then you can order food or a cake and then you watch the fireworks.
So far I booked Chef Mickeys since thats the one we can book. The other ones I want are:
50's Prime Time
Sci-Fi Drive Inn
Coral Reef
Liberty Tree Tavern
T-Rex

I am undecided on:
Yak & Yeti
Dinner Show or Cali Grill

How about you guys?!

That cruise sounds pretty cool. I may have to talk to my DFi about it. Lol. I haven't booked any yet. I am planning on booking Chef Mickey's tomorrow. We are also planning on going to: Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, 'Ohana, Hollywood and Vine, and Tony's. I am ready to make all the reservations. But it is so hard to plan without park hours.

That cruise sounds pretty cool. I may have to talk to my DFi about it. Lol. I haven't booked any yet. I am planning on booking Chef Mickey's tomorrow. We are also planning on going to: Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, 'Ohana, Hollywood and Vine, and Tony's. I am ready to make all the reservations. But it is so hard to plan without park hours.

I know I completely understand about the whole hours situation. I have mine based off of last years right now but everything will proubally be different. We will see. Are you on the dining plan also?!
Are you doing Ohana for breakfast or dinner?!
Also, my wedding colors are pink and brown. We are doing a candy buffet also as our favors. I am excited about that! Have you guys bought your plane tickets yet?! We are flying out of Nashville.

I know I completely understand about the whole hours situation. I have mine based off of last years right now but everything will proubally be different. We will see. Are you on the dining plan also?!
Are you doing Ohana for breakfast or dinner?!
Also, my wedding colors are pink and brown. We are doing a candy buffet also as our favors. I am excited about that! Have you guys bought your plane tickets yet?! We are flying out of Nashville.

We are on the dining plan. I love it. It makes it so much easier when you are paying for your meal. And I love the fact that I won't have to make a budget for our food. :)
We are going to Ohana for dinner. I love Ohana so much! I know this is kinda weird because it is supposed to be based on Hawaii, but the atmosphere reminds me where I grew up in Brazil.
We were going to do a candy buffet as our favors too and our colors were going to be pink and green. But we moved churches and the new church had red carpet. So we had to change it to black, white, and red. I know it is kinda unusual for a summer wedding but I am hoping I can pull it off. We are going to drive. I wish we could fly, but at least we won't have to worry about trying to fit our souveneirs into our suitcases. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter